**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

THat was painful to watch. Couldn’t finish it. I’m beginning to only listen to basketball analysis from former players GMs and coaches. These nerds on TV all align like sheep to push a specific narrative. Rondo signs for 1 year - oh no Lonzo gonna be traded!! How about “we needed a back up point guard bc we literally didn’t have one. Why not get the best one available AND have it someone be interchangeable with our starting pg so there’s no drop off in style if one is injured or sits down for rest.” Now isn’t that more logical? Oh and we got him for only 1 year so clearly you just want 1 year deals so you can sign another free agent (kawhi) and then you’re back to ball in the line up etc

Also, we got defensive rather then offensive players bc we recognize our best option to beating golden state and Houston and even the thunder is to beat up their guards with relentless pressure by vet nasty mean guards (lance and rondo)

I don't even know who that guy is, if I don't know who it is I ain't listening to e'm.

It's been so long since we had competent management. These dudes actually have a plan.

Magic and Rob have done brilliance in just a year and some change.

So do we know how Zo tore his meniscus? Was it that screen from behind by Dirk that caused him to miss the last few weeks of the season?

So do we know how Zo tore his meniscus? Was it that screen from behind by Dirk that caused him to miss the last few weeks of the season?

Lavar leaked it but since then, they said the injury may not require surgery.

I think that was the play.

According to that article, Lebby going to be in the post a lot more this season. Should be interesting if he's transitioning into that Karl Malone type role he should beast down there.

Last edited:
Dame has said if the blazers don’t upgrade, then he prefers the lakers and Knicks. Do you give up lonzo and Ingram for him?

Dame has said if the blazers don’t upgrade, then he prefers the lakers and Knicks. Do you give up lonzo and Ingram for him?
Well good thing is we won’t have to make that decision til much later. Let the season start and see how ball and Ingram play. I think kawhi is more valuable

xmb9d0zkv5811.png

How do we trade for Dame and kawhi...one deal revolves around BI the other zo?
Again, so happy dame not asking for trade now. Won’t be til mid season or next if he does (if ever). Giving us time to evaluate our youngsters. The grass ain’t always greener guys. Let’s see what we have now first (save for kawhi, id trade for him now with BI hart and one pick bc he’s on a whole ‘nother level)

Last edited:
anyone one catching the SL game, starts now
Checking in. Nice 3 by Wagner. Nice fast break pass to svi. And svi with the sweet stroke. Kyle Kover-Esque

Don’t think we will see how good these rooks will be in summer league. We have no playmakers on the court with them so they really have to fight for every shot they take. Put them out there with legit players and they’ll get lots of open looks

Never...he once said on Twitter if he were traded and the blazers didn't want him he would lIke to go to Utah I think and the Lakers...just another star using our name
That was from several years ago

Never...he once said on Twitter if he were traded and the blazers didn't want him he would lIke to go to Utah I think and the Lakers...just another star using our name

He also said something about if he ever got traded or POR didn't work out for whatever reason he'd want to be a Laker. Think it was during last season.

When/where did Dame say this?
Stephan a smith was saying in the morning that his sources are telling him that dame isn’t happy and if the blazers don’t do well he would like to be traded to the lakers or Knicks

If Lillard really wants out I say we go after him and let Kawhi become a free agent. Spurs will lose even more leverage in negotiations going forward since they can't hold a kings ransom if the pieces aren't there anymore.

Back
Top Bottom