**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kawhi a legend. Risking it all to be a Laker
He wants to be close to home. His entire family probably lives out here. He probably hasn’t even unpacked his suitcase in San Antonio bc “one day I’ll be going home” I know these types of people. Home is so important to them which is OK

One of the reasons why I want him this year is bc then we can see if his injury is fully healed or not.

He wants to be close to home. His entire family probably lives out here. He probably hasn’t even unpacked his suitcase in San Antonio bc “one day I’ll be going home” I know these types of people. Home is so important to them which is OK

One of the reasons why I want him this year is bc then we can see if his injury is fully healed or not.

He's gonna sign with the Clippers.

I'm over Kawhi already.

If we don't end up trading any of the young guys, I'd love to see their development. Kuzma sounds like he's been putting in work.

He’s from Riverside not LA though lol.

If we don't end up trading any of the young guys, I'd love to see their development. Kuzma sounds like he's been putting in work.

Let’s pray Lonzo been in the gym too. Not his style to post vids of his routine so hard to tell what he’s been up to. And NO I’m not using his being on Instagram posting vids about the JBA as a distraction or evidence that he’s not working hard. For gods sakes, Randle just posted him in gym with clarkson. And clarkson has been the same player for 4 years.

He’s watching game footage with magic and Kuzma did say he’s “been in the gym everyday”

“Close to home”.

Riverside is like 50 miles from LA.

Philly is over 2700 miles from riverside
Boston is over 2900 miles from riverside.
San Antonio is over 1300 miles from riverside.
People need to stop saying he’s from LA though he’s from Riverside. It’s like saying someone from Jersey is from New York City

People need to stop saying he’s from LA though he’s from Riverside. It’s like saying someone from Jersey is from New York City
I disagree.

If you’re from Hoboken or jersey city or Newark, that’s like a short train or bus ride away from MSG. Lots of people live in that part of jersey and travel to nyc daily.

If you’re from riverside, you probably went shopping in LA or OC. Hung out in LA or OC. Have family in LA or OC. Not to mention, the IE doesn’t have a basketball team so if you grew up in the IE, you probably rooted for LA or OC teams. He could live in corona and play for the lakers (plenty of 5+ million dollar homes there) or He could live in chino hills and have a high rise apartment across the street from staples (goes for about 1.7 with breakfast included but super high association fee) for game days and basically spend 2 to 3 days a week in the IE if he wanted. If that’s not “close to home” or even “being home” then I don’t know what to tell you.

I disagree.

If you’re from Hoboken or jersey city or Newark, that’s like a short train or bus ride away from MSG. Lots of people live in that part of jersey and travel to nyc daily.

If you’re from riverside, you probably went shopping in LA or OC. Hung out in LA or OC. Have family in LA or OC. Not to mention, the IE doesn’t have a basketball team so if you grew up in the IE, you probably rooted for LA or OC teams. He could live in corona and play for the lakers (plenty of 5+ million dollar homes there) or He could live in chino hills and have a high rise apartment across the street from staples (goes for about 1.7 with breakfast included but super high association fee) for game days and basically spend 2 to 3 days a week in the IE if he wanted. If that’s not “close to home” or even “being home” then I don’t know what to tell you.
So a dude from Riverside or the IE can say they’re from LA?

So a dude from Riverside or the IE can say they’re from LA?
He didn’t say he’s from LA

He’s from SoCal. The rest of the country doesn’t know riverside so to make it easy people say “oh kawhi wants to go lakers bc he’s from LA”.

If woj says “he’s from riverside.” Someone from NY would have no idea what that means.

Also, his dad owned a car wash in compton so he probably spent a ton of time in LA.

Don’t know what’s going on bc I have lebronhasmorerings on ignore.

Anyhow great interview:

crop_exact_LakersLeBron_L1_3x2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom