**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

NoBoDy WaNts To PlAy WiTh Br0n.
Kobe too right? People hated playing with Kobe.
Kobe-Bryant-Regrets-Looking-Up.gif

If we get Lopez it would be great. Other than Wagner, we have no “light on his feet 6’8 to 6’11 big man” that can move his feet when he gets put into pick and roll

Last edited:
Is there even an ounce of indication that the front office is even looking to resign Lopez? I’d love it but I just don’t see it with 3 7 footers on the roster

Is there even an ounce of indication that the front office is even looking to resign Lopez? I’d love it but I just don’t see it with 3 7 footers on the roster

Mo probably won't get a lot of minutes to start. I don't see a lot of options for him outside of us.

The hate in the NBA thread is real :lol:

giphy.gif

Dude. We all clowned on the Cavs roster every year that LeBron had been there. This has nothing to do with your Lakers. LeBron could have went to the damn Nets and we’d still be talking about them.

1. Cavaliers Receive: F Luol Deng, F Kyle Kuzma, G Josh Hart, 2019 first-round pick

Lakers Receive: F/C Kevin Love

If the Lakers can't trade for Kawhi Leonard, they're going to need some star help around James to make any noise in the Western Conference. JaVale McGee and Lance Stephenson won't cut it on their own.

Love, on the other hand, might.

"Obviously, I'd love to play with LeBron the rest of my career, but that will be a choice that he makes," Love said before James committed to the Lakers, per WKYC's Matthew Florjancic.

Lineups featuring James and Love lineups scored an average of 113.1 points per 100 possessions this past season, which would have led the league. The two combined to average 45.1 points and 17.9 rebounds per game.

The Lakers would get off Deng's remaining $36.8 million over the next two years, and they would keep their two best young players in Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram.

Cleveland would have to take on Deng's contract, but it would get back two young players in Kuzma and Hart to build around. The Fortnite sessions between them and former Lakers Larry Nance Jr. and Jordan Clarkson would be legendary, if nothing else.

For the Cavs to take on Deng's money, the Lakers would throw in a first-round pick for the trouble. Love would get his wish to play with James, and the Lakers would get another much-needed star.

I swear these Bleacher Report writers write articles just to write them, no thought a logic involved.

Back
Top Bottom