**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

PG saying Lakers didn’t get him lmao really. Pacers literally wanted what Spurs are asking the whole damn farm. Los Angeles woulda ripped him last season cuz we would be rolling out literally a bunch of scrubs and him on the court.

I believe he's comfortable there and being in OKC allows him to maximize his money. He has an opt out in two years when he's 30 that will allow him to sign a 5 year, $200m+ deal.

This is what scares me about Kawhi getting traded to another team. If he goes there, gets comfortable with his teammates and coaches and they offer him more money, I'm not sure if he'll still want to come here.
I was listening to NBA radio earlier and the host said Kawhi uncle lives in Jersey and at some point Kawhi was ok with a trade to Philly. I can see him staying in Philly if he's traded there. Philly makes it to finals with him, I can see him re-signing with them.

PG saying Lakers didn’t get him lmao really. Pacers literally wanted what Spurs are asking the whole damn farm. Los Angeles woulda ripped him last season cuz we would be rolling out literally a bunch of scrubs and him on the court.

I'm pretty sure that fool's camp said NOT to trade for him because he was coming in free agency

Interesting, Zach Lowe said on his podcast he doesn't think the Lakers had any interest in Boogie. Makes sense with their pace of play, youngsters and recent additions they would not want to sign Boogie. Plus the whole Achilles tear rehab.

probably not true...but damn Lillard is such a dogg and has the heart to win, would be great for him to be w/the Lakers:

Who tf is Steve Watkins. Such bull crap.

But I’d give up Kuz, Zo, BI and Hart for Dame and Kawhi

Missed the SL game, I’m glad to see Caruso back with the team tho.

Loved what he brought to the team last year, he earned his spot in the league

I hate the Spurs man, hope Kawhi freezes them out this season and leaves for nothing.

Why hate the Spurs? They bout to play themselves. They asking for a roster for Kawhi and Magic like

2017_07_07_19_54_41.gif

He's made it clear he wants to be a Laker so we can get him next for nothing. Now PG said the same thing but it's worth waiting.

Our bench would be:

Rondo
Lance
Svi
?
Wagner

Lol

People not thinking these trades out. :lol:

BI will definitely benefit from playing with Bron. Less pressure to create for the team and the game opens up more for him.

just resign brook for the hometown discount
Mo Wagner could learn from the dude
Svi mykhaili has that mike penberthy stroke

True but u can’t do BI kuz hart 2 first rounders for him. That’s ridiculous.

Without Kuzma this is the same deal that the Cavs would've had to make. The problem is that you'll have to flip either Kuzma or Lonzo for a backcourt shooter... and include Deng on one of the deals

Going all the way back to Post Jordan era champions.. only the Pistons won a 'chip without having a homegrown star in the starting lineup.. That includes The Spurs, Lakers, Celtics, Heat, Warriors, Cavs.

Back
Top Bottom