**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Do y’all believe the narrative “Randle wanted out.....questioned his role going forward” ?

Seems like that was a leak from the Lakers to shift the blame to Randle as to why he’s not here....

There were also reports that Randle was excited about Lebron

Do y’all believe the narrative “Randle wanted out.....questioned his role going forward” ?

Seems like that was a leak from the Lakers to shift the blame to Randle as to why he’s not here....

There were also reports that Randle was excited about Lebron

Yea I believe the 1st point given how last season went and moreso that he wanted a longer term deal and LA wasn't going to do that. Also didn't help that his agent was being a jack ***.

I knew PG was a clown when he blocked me on IG. for telling him to make his free throws.

There is no way PG 13 actually believed some of the **** he said in that episode.

This boy Svi can shoot!

I hope he cracks the rotation somehow.

Very Klay Thompson-esque with slightly more athleticism, quick release, super confident on the catch and shoot.

There is no way PG 13 actually believed some of the **** he said in that episode.

I believe he's comfortable there and being in OKC allows him to maximize his money. He has an opt out in two years when he's 30 that will allow him to sign a 5 year, $200m+ deal.

This is what scares me about Kawhi getting traded to another team. If he goes there, gets comfortable with his teammates and coaches and they offer him more money, I'm not sure if he'll still want to come here.

I think he did. He didn't want the pressure of being a Laker. He can lose in OKC and nobody will care and just blame Russ like they always do. Perfect setup.

ThinkstockPhotos-462251537-793x529.jpg

I believe he's comfortable there and being in OKC allows him to maximize his money. He has an opt out in two years when he's 30 that will allow him to sign a 5 year, $200m+ deal.

This is what scares me about Kawhi getting traded to another team. If he goes there, gets comfortable with his teammates and coaches and they offer him more money, I'm not sure if he'll still want to come here.
True but u can’t do BI kuz hart 2 first rounders for him. That’s ridiculous.

PG literally chose OKC when he lives in LA. :smh: Hope he doesn't get surprised when his house gets egged.

Back
Top Bottom