**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't get why people think Durant will leave the Warriors? he'll finish his career there. stacking up titles, finals MVPs, he's got business interests there too, lots of tech investments....invested in like 40-50 companies.

I don't get why people think Durant will leave the Warriors? he'll finish his career there. stacking up titles, finals MVPs, he's got business interests there too, lots of tech investments....invested in like 40-50 companies.

Source on his investments?:nerd:

Yeah, Durant isn't leaving. He keeps signing these one-year deals to give the Warriors maximum cap flexibility. He's pretty much helping his front office every single offseason. The ones who are going to be sacrificed or Draymond and/or Klay. My prediction is that Draymond isn't on the 2019-20 team. By the end of next season, he will likely have four titles and he'll want a cash out.

Zu is hot garbage. He doesn’t even count as a player

So yes we can fit one. Plus McGee can’t play more then 15 mins a game bc of his asthma.
Mo, Zu, Javale......can this roster fit another center?

Got my voodoo dolls ready. First play of the game in first game of the season, warriors rockets, first quarter: cp3 harden, KD and curry all banging knees in a four way collision. Out for season.

Another Spurs smoke screen? Weren't there reports about Kawhi pitching himself playing alongside Lebron last week. :lol::lol::lol:

This reminds me of the "Lakers need to take for Kawhi or else Lebron isn't coming" ploy

Another Spurs smoke screen? Weren't there reports about Kawhi pitching himself playing alongside Lebron last week. :lol::lol::lol:

This reminds me of the "Lakers need to take for Kawhi or else Lebron isn't coming" ploy

At the end of the article it says spurs dont like whatever the clippers could offer lol

Feel like Clips had to do a deal before the draft.

They can still be major players in free agency though, so they're a threat. I trust Magic and Rob to be able to find out if he really prefers being a Laker or not.

Back
Top Bottom