**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The idea that Boogie is ring chasing is idiotic.

He isnt ring chasing. He is rehabbing an injury. Just because your favorite team didnt want to sign him to a contract because of health concerns, doesnt mean he is chasing a ring. Most likely, he was getting spurned by other teams, so he said F it, I will take a one year deal, get healthy, and sign a big deal next offseason. The ring chasing argument is really, really stupid.
no actually it isnt

thats exactly what hes doing

you would be foolish to think no team was interested in him like flat out in denial

the story of him calling bob myers because nobody wanted him sounds so ******* scripted its hilarious.

there were plenty teams interested and he was deciding between the warriors and celtics. now tell me this how you deciding between two teams if nobody was interested in you? like really *****?

they were all trying to sign him on a one year deal he chose the one who had the best chance at winning thus people saying hes ring chasing

nothing wrong with that. why not get a ring while you are trying to rehab and bet on yourself for next year?

My 3rd favorite player of all time now on my team. Never thought I would see the day.

tocry.png

Let me guess Butler is gonna use LA as leverage too. “I wanna go to LA”. Then sign extension of said team he gets traded to

I proposed this in the NBA thread:

Lakers get Kawhi
Wolves get Ingram + Hart + 2nd rd pick from LA
Spurs get Jimmy + 1st rd pick from LA + 2nd rd pick from MIN

Seems like a win all around

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom