**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't think so. We used the room exception on Lance. I think we only have minimums left. Hopefully we can bring Brook back on a 1 year minimum.

i am fully denouncing my fan card for the Lakers. i can not and will not root for this dude. i refuse. let’s go Sixers..

I don't think so. We used the room exception on Lance. I think we only have minimums left. Hopefully we can bring Brook back on a 1 year minimum.

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/los-angeles-lakers/cap/

This is showing they still have the MLE and Bi-Annual, but used the room exception to sign Lance. I'm not going to claim to fully now the ******* differences between all of the exceptions though.

Edit: NVM, this answers it

You were never a Lakers' fan to begin with.
been one since 98. refuse to root for lebron. not hating on people who choose to. but i remember a ton of NT dudes who are lakers fans and hated lebron. would love to see where they stand now.

i see those people(me included) just as bad as all the cavs “fans” who became heat “fans”. that’s why i won’t just all the sudden stop hating a dude because he came to the Lakers.

been one since 98. refuse to root for lebron. not hating on people who choose to. but i remember a ton of NT dudes who are lakers fans and hated lebron. would love to see where they stand now.

i see those people(me included) just as bad as all the cavs “fans” who became heat “fans”. that’s why i won’t just all the sudden stop hating a dude because he came to the Lakers.

I hate lebron, but I would much rather see the Lakers be good, than hate on a guy. Just because you dont like a player on a team doesnt mean you need to hate said team. I hated dwight on the lakers but still rooted for the lakers.

What kinda lakers fan are you called when you loved the lakers during the Shaq and Kobe era but hated the lakers/Kobe when they kicked out Shaq then went back to liking the lakers during their post Kobe era? Asking for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom