**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

there was some guy on here who stopped being a laker fan because they traded shaq and kept kobe

****** be in their feels way too much sometimes

Let’s hope kcp can hit his open 3s

Woulda wanted someone else at 12 million but I know that kcp had to be signed to take care of rich paul

I’ve come to accept giving up sign and trade Rande Ingram and first round pick for kiwi. Don’t wanna risk him going to Boston and staying there.

Randle cuz he don’t wanna be here anyways, Ingram bc someone has to go and he’s most ball dominant so I guess him.

That would be a steal for the spurs given their situation (compared to saric and pick)

54x4y6cw9i711.png

1nfo03uuih711.png

qenec6l1ih711.jpg

SlowThoughtfulGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

l2bh785yhh711.jpg

https://lakersoutsiders.com/2018/07...ant-los-angeles-lakers-rumors-free-agent-nba/
6iqllo4wdh711.jpg

Last edited:
Shame on all of you that doubted the real goat aka Magic f'n Johnson.

And all you Lakers fans that's been cheering for the Warriors the last 4 years it's time we purged you fools.

The legend of magic continues to grow

This dude defeated aids. Which means you know he was ****in mad *****es in the 80s. Got us 5 rings. Turned the dodgers around. And then got lebron to come here

Damn you guys are taking me down memory lane. I lurk this thread every single day and been here since the nikepark days. It’s been awhile since I’ve been this excited about an upcoming season!

Back
Top Bottom