**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

been one since 98. refuse to root for lebron. not hating on people who choose to. but i remember a ton of NT dudes who are lakers fans and hated lebron. would love to see where they stand now.

i see those people(me included) just as bad as all the cavs “fans” who became heat “fans”. that’s why i won’t just all the sudden stop hating a dude because he came to the Lakers.

I use to hate Lebron but the hate stopped the year Cleveland lost to GS without Kyrie and Love.

For whatever reason dude earned my respect after that series.

I use to hate Lebron but the hate stopped the year Cleveland lost to GS without Kyrie and Love.

For whatever reason dude earned my respect after that series.
Yup, this is when it really changed for me too.

Always wanted LeBron to be more aggressive and he did it that series. Also feel like he's improved footwork and jumper, not just relying on his physical tools.

At a certain point you just have to appreciate greatness.

Hows Tyreke gonna fit into our system? Haven’t watched him in years. From what I remember he’s ball dominant slasher.

Lance and Lebron joining forces :lol:

Man this team bout to have some storylines. Lebron, Lavar, Lance. Can't wait for the press conference.

averaged 19ppg and shot 43% from 3...
much better 3pt shot recently
Wow. Hopefully we get him but can’t offer him much money. He also saw okc. What’s crazy is okc can offer him 5 mill but it will cost them like 15 mill bc of taxes

LeBron just put the franchise back on the map. Used to hate on him during the early 2010s, but when he went back home and just straight up carried them to 4 straight NBA Finals and winning 1 to a team that went 73-9 during the regular season and gave up a 3-1 lead, he earned my respect.

Can’t wait for this season to start. I needs the Lakers to comeback to Hawai‘i again for some preseason games!

Kobe says it will be good for the young guys. "For Lonzo and Kuz...and the other young guys to have that good kind of pressure to perform."

Was never a cavs fan.
I was just a Lebron fan so it’s going to be pretty interesting to see him play with LA now

Man when the **** will my home team the Knicks ever get their **** together :smh:

Fax

I don’t have a ball team so I always been rooting for lebron. I’m from jersey and I do wish the Knicks would get a better b

I know it’s still TBD what LeBron will do for us, but what Free Agent signing was better, Jerry West getting Shaq or Magic getting LeBron?

Both already Lakers Legends on court and in management.

Noel to the Thunder.........the more the Thunder spend, the more I feel like Melo is getting bought out, and he could sign with us to play with his buddy. :frown:

If Melo would agree to play the “5” and Lebron would play the “4” we could get it REALLY popping!

Melo is a horse when he wants to be

Back
Top Bottom