**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

everyone who signs cant be traded for 90 days right?
something like that.

"A free agent who signs a contract cannot be traded for three months following the date the contract is signed or until December 15, whichever is later. "

Rookies are 30 days.

I'm just helping yall calm down this hype train because it's going to lead nowhere.
images

YAWN.. Lakers squad still look like a bunch of bums to me. I dare yall to run up on my Pelicans in the playoffs. We will run yall bums off the court... Still laughing at yall for thinking one of our players wants to play for yall. #TakeFlight
are you guys even making the playoffs next year?

Tyreke would be a great pickup. He balled out last year and hit the 3 ball at a high percentage with 5 threes per game. He provides another playmaker than can create his own, attacks the rim or hit the three ball. I love it if it’s for the min. Not to mention Memphis sat him because they were trying to tank and he was keeping them in games when he was playing

Screenshot_20180702-095902.png
Screenshot_20180702-095914.png
Screenshot_20180702-095929.png

What a effing clown. Eff him then if he wants to give up 40 years of supporting a franchise over 1 dude. Good riddance, frfr.

are you guys even making the playoffs next year?
look at our squad. Does that look like a team that would miss the playoffs? We would be in good shape even if yall did manage to snatch Cousins away from us.
I'm just talking ish. I can't stand Lebron, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Lakers win... cough so we can spank that behind in the playoffs cough
I still say yall should pick up a player like Monta Ellis

I hate lebron, but I would much rather see the Lakers be good, than hate on a guy. Just because you dont like a player on a team doesnt mean you need to hate said team. I hated dwight on the lakers but still rooted for the lakers.
i don’t hate the lakers. i just can’t root for them. i wish them the best. like an ex gf. we didn’t have a bad break up. just figured it’s better we go our separate ways.

Yo fam, I hate to get ahead of ourselves.....but DAMN, we get Kawhi and keep Kuz, JuJu and Zo.......we winning a chip.

Zo/Lance/Caruso
KCP/Hart/Svi/The Real AI
Kawhi/Kuz
Lebron/Randle
Javale/Zu/Wagner

Can we end these “I’m a laker fan” “no I’m a laker fan” posts. We get it, you’re OG. On the other side, whatever you’re all Lakers fans now. Congrats.

Let’s talk basketball.

Who else can and should we sign? Has anyone checked on brook Lopez or IT? They still alive?

Kawhi news?

Back
Top Bottom