**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bron bout to become the GOAT Laker and lead y’all to 48 wins and a 2nd round exit

9D47667E-F43B-4A6A-AA44-DD42F606A97A.gif

This has the potential to be a beautiful disasister :pimp:

If Lakers were healthy last season they coulda have easily won 45 games... just adding PG could easily put them over 50

If our players progress as they should and we make smart FO decisions, not sure why they can’t be contenders in 2-3 seasons

Honestly, I would think would be closer to a .500 team if healthy last season. 45 wins is a 10-win increase, it jumped like that is more than just health. I think with Paul George we'd be a 45 win team.

can someone tell me what was so telling about that jeanie tweet?

seems like it could be about anything

She basically went on air sounding super excited.

Told listeners she has more to what that tweet meant at 2:30pm. When 2:30pm came, she said that Jeanie’s tweet was about her being super excited about “Leather Pants.”

People then started putting it together that Leather Pants really meant:

“LEbron PAul”

If you go on Ramona’s twitter right now and click on what she liked...you’ll see that she liked someone’s tweet of “LEbron PAul”

is it just me that feels like if the lakers actually sign lbj, he'll just hinder the development of the young players...

They used to say Lebron makes everyone better
Now they say Lebron lost because his teammates aren’t good enough

Hmmmmmm

They used to say Lebron makes everyone better
Now they say Lebron lost because his teammates aren’t good enough

Hmmmmmm

His first go-round in Cleveland he makes them a perennial title Contender and take some to the finals as a 22 year old. He leaves and they're the worst team in the league for four consecutive years while he when's two titles in Miami. He comes back to the Cavaliers and they go to the finals for straight years. he's making his teammates better.

The true Testament of making the teams are on better is seeing how they perform without you. The Warriors without Steph or probably still in WCF. The Cavaliers without LeBron or a bottom five teams in the league.

Ridiculous lol, you're better than that fam...

It's one thing to dislike a player, it's another thing to come up with completely and logical and just straight-up wrong arguments to Discount everything he does.

Honestly, I don't really understand why Lakers fans hate LeBron so much. There's no coincidence that the two fan bases that hate LeBron the most are Lakers fans and Bulls fans. The Lakers never play the Cavs in the playoffs, there was never any real rivalry between Kobe and LeBron yet Lakers fan hate him so much. I don't understand it.

It's one thing to dislike a player, it's another thing to come up with completely and logical and just straight-up wrong arguments to Discount everything he does.

Honestly, I don't really understand why Lakers fans hate LeBron so much. There's no coincidence that the two fan bases that hate LeBron the most are Lakers fans and Bulls fans. The Lakers never play the Cavs in the playoffs, there was never any real rivalry between Kobe and LeBron yet Lakers fan hate him so much. I don't understand it.

Dude it's not that hard. A huge portion of our fanbase grew up during the Kobe-Shaq years and then Kobe-Pau years. You got clowns legitimately saying Kobe was never the best player in the league while all the accolades he racked up in the 2000s. They may have never played in the finals but they were rivals and contemporaries. You don't believe it just ask Bean himself. Player rivalries are nothing new. Bron fans (cause they just follow him around from team to team) hate and will try and discredit MJ and Bean as well. It's a 2 way street.

part of the pitch to Lebron I bet will be “you can be the one to make the Lakers the team with the most championships all time”

If that truly can happen, F it I’m with it
But if he’s coming here with CP3 and PG, it won’t happen. Warriors are a well oiled machine all in their primes

part of the pitch to Lebron I bet will be “you can be the one to make the Lakers the team with the most championships all time”

If that truly can happen, F it I’m with it
But if he’s coming here with CP3 and PG, it won’t happen. Warriors are a well oiled machine all in their primes

I don't know man, they struggled mightily with a team consisting of James Harden, Chris Paul and a bunch of role players. LeBron/Lillard(hypothetically)/Kuzma or Ingram and PG would be better than this year's Warriors team.

Only one team in the history of basketball has been to the finals five consecutive years, it's far from a given and you could see the fatigue in the Warriors this year.

She basically went on air sounding super excited.

Told listeners she has more to what that tweet meant at 2:30pm. When 2:30pm came, she said that Jeanie’s tweet was about her being super excited about “Leather Pants.”

People then started putting it together that Leather Pants really meant:

“LEbron PAul”

If you go on Ramona’s twitter right now and click on what she liked...you’ll see that she liked someone’s tweet of “LEbron PAul”
ol girl sounds like the new brian windhorst

she need to go take a cold shower

if shes wrong consequences will never be the same
giphy.gif

Last edited:
is it just me that feels like if the lakers actually sign lbj, he'll just hinder the development of the young players...
they will get better looks thats for sure

you got to remember the only team as it stands right now that doesnt piss their pants when lebron steps on the court is the warriors

His first go-round in Cleveland he makes them a perennial title Contender and take some to the finals as a 22 year old. He leaves and they're the worst team in the league for four consecutive years while he when's two titles in Miami. He comes back to the Cavaliers and they go to the finals for straight years. he's making his teammates better.

The true Testament of making the teams are on better is seeing how they perform without you. The Warriors without Steph or probably still in WCF. The Cavaliers without LeBron or a bottom five teams in the league.
While this is true what do you make of GM lebron ruining each those teams after he leaves? history shows dude will only commit 3-4 years at a time, gut the team of young talent for veterans, only to get bounced out of the finals by the warriors. You think this 3-4 year window against hou/gsw is worth being trash for 5-10 years after he leaves?

We’re on the philly path of success just 1 year behind. If we develop our team organically our window will open exactly when hou and golden states is closing

Dude it's not that hard. A huge portion of our fanbase grew up during the Kobe-Shaq years and then Kobe-Pau years. You got clowns legitimately saying Kobe was never the best player in the league while all the accolades he racked up in the 2000s. They may have never played in the finals but they were rivals and contemporaries. You don't believe it just ask Bean himself. Player rivalries are nothing new. Bron fans (cause they just follow him around from team to team) hate and will try and discredit MJ and Bean as well. It's a 2 way street.
How does 2 wrongs makes a right? People that say that type of ish sound like stubborn children.

and I personally wouldn't trade Lonzo for Lillard tbh, not even the biggest Ball fan but his passing ability to run a team and control a team without taking a shot is a scarcity in this league. Especially if we get LeBron and PG, you'll need someone who'll give em easy shots and not a ball hog, a perfect fit near them. Plus giving up Kuz? No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom