**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Metta will be out for sure but I think the team will carve out another role for him. Between Yi and Throb, I think they will end up keeping Yi just because his contract is partially guaranteed and Lakers could stay relevant in China post-Kobe- marketing wise, that has to be a factor the team is considering.

Last edited:
T Rob and Metta are gone 100%

Is Anthony Brown guaranteed?

If not that weak *** dude needs to skedaddle

It wasn't a good look for AB that he got in for like two minutes last game, took a bad shot then immediately got subbed out.

the team looked nothing like last year. NOTHING.

They runnin elevator plays out there man.

#lukelukeluke

Luke's coaching seems to be progressing nicely. The optimism in Lakerland is thick! I love it!

The way the squad is playing together really emphasizes the impact of the new coaching culture and the (planned/unplanned) ineffectiveness of Byron's coaching methods.

However, looking at Byron's tenure in a positive light, we lucked into getting Ingram and Kobe's 60 point farewell, and that might not have happened with any other fool.

the team looked nothing like last year. NOTHING.

They runnin elevator plays out there man.

#lukelukeluke

giphy.gif

A single regular season game has yet to be played and I already love Luke as our head coach.
Everything he is doing makes me so happy.

I love his individualized guidance for each one of our young players.
Very strategic approach to helping each one of them, not the same cookie cutter non-sense being preached to everyone.

Stoked. :smokin

A single regular season game has yet to be played and I already love Luke as our head coach.

Very strategic approach to helping each one of them, not the same cookie cutter non-sense being preached to everyone.

So what you're saying is, you don't MISS BRYON SCOTT at all? :lol:

So what you're saying is, you don't MISS BRYON SCOTT at all? :lol:

Russ-Troll.gif

i think i mentioned this before but in phils recent book he said the luke was one of the smartest players he had ever coached. he always saw him be a coach some day because he saw things that others did not. happy for luke.

lakersguy.gif

i think i mentioned this before but in phils recent book he said the luke was one of the smartest players he had ever coached. he always saw him be a coach some day because he saw things that others did not. happy for luke.

lakersguy.gif

Even Shaq knew during Luke's rookie year that he would be a coach after he was done playing.

Last edited:
Dlo cooking again tonight, 5-5 from 3. Ingram had some nice moves earlier but dude just isn't aggressive at all at the moment. DOesn't even look to get involved, I want to see him shoot more.

Back
Top Bottom