**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wow, DLo looked REAL good. Still a bit slow but that jumper. :pimp:

Definitely feeling more optimistic. No matter what , last game was FUN and it hasn't felt like that since 2008 Luke-Lamar-Pau.

Clarkson :pimp:

I can still remember exactly where I was watching this game & who I was with. (Burbank Bar & Grill)

I was rocking my white Bynum jersey with a yellow Undefeated fitted :smokin

After the game we went to a bar in DTLA and everyone was repping the Lakers, horns honking on the street, flags flying, drunk dudes yelling LAKERS! randomly every 10-15 minutes and everyone going crazy

Honestly one of the best nights of being a Laker fan ever

I was at game 7 up top in the 300's...when I say that is a moment I will NEVER forget... :smokin

I was watching the game at home by myself.

I was very superstitious during those times.

I went out with friends for game 2 and the Lakers lost.

Nope, watching the rest of the finals at home :lol:

I was watching the game at home by myself.

I was very superstitious during those times.

I went out with friends for game 2 and the Lakers lost.

Nope, watching the rest of the finals at home :lol:

lolol same too

4th Quarter of Game 3 I walked out to use restroom and lakers made their run (fisher made the 1 on 3 layup that game) finished the game in the bathroom so missed the whole game so they could win haha

Game 7 I was sitting behind basket near celtics bench, bought a pretzel at halftime- Celtics go up by more than 10, put half Pretzel under seat and the rest is history.

BACK2BACK

lolol same too

4th Quarter of Game 3 I walked out to use restroom and lakers made their run (fisher made the 1 on 3 layup that game) finished the game in the bathroom so missed the whole game so they could win haha

Game 7 I was sitting behind basket near celtics bench, bought a pretzel at halftime- Celtics go up by more than 10, put half Pretzel under seat and the rest is history.

BACK2BACK

Thank you for being clutch with the Pretzel. :pimp:

I was on my way home that day from the beach and was on the plane when the 4th qtr started.

Plane landed to a chip.

8)

Swaggy is fine when he's catching and shooting. It's when he's allowed to dribble between his legs, behind his back and what not and then shoot that there's problems.

Swaggy playing defense and passing. :wow:

Randle still has tunnel vision time to time.

Mozzy providing an interior presence on both sides.

Ingram more aggressive than previous games.

DLo has a lot of work to get to Lillard's level. But he has a lot of time.

Haven't really seen Randle forcing shots like that. He'll make a move and if nothing's there he'll look to reset where last year he'd throw up a prayer. Reason he's shooting like 55% this preseason

Dawg...we out here competing with the blazers [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Haven't really seen Randle forcing shots like that. He'll make a move and if nothing's there he'll look to reset where last year he'd throw up a prayer. Reason he's shooting like 55% this preseason
He forced a shot during a fast break when he had Lou/Deng open and forced a post up too. But I realize it's a process with him. He's getting better though.

Have Nick Young and D'Angelo made up? I mean, really made up?

I haven't been able to catch the games the way I'd like and I want to know what their on court interactions are like.

Have Nick Young and D'Angelo made up? I mean, really made up?

I haven't been able to catch the games the way I'd like and I want to know what their on court interactions are like.
They look to have made up. They were walking and talk together like that situation never happened.

Huertas rockin those same color Kyrie 1's since early last season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom