**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Russ scores so easily. Hardly even sweats. Probably could wear the same socks and drawls next game

Last edited:
I think T-Rob has earned the last spot over the likes of MWP and Auguste. We'll see if he gets it though.

man russell finally showing his potential. cant wait for the regular season to start

I like how when Russ came back in he didn't force anything. He went with the flow, let lou Nick and Randle cook, then hit two huge 3s

Funny, could of sworn just a few days ago we were being told expecting DLo to avg. anything close to 18 a game was being delusional...

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Lil bruh is averaging 18 per 1st half :lol:

Can't wait to see all these self hating Laker fans eat crow on dlo/Randle/clarkson. Oh and uncle p as well

Last edited:
Remember when 19 year old DLo was a bust during his first summer league?

Those were fun times.

Remember when 19 year old DLo was a bust during his first summer league?

Those were fun times.
I mean he was labeled a bust last week :lol:

You can always tell when the Lakers win and when DLo and Randle have good games cuz NikeTalk gets so quiet lol

Remember when majority of people said they were "done" with D'Angelo as our franchise PG because of a snapchat video of nick young being an idiot?

Fun times

Memo to stu lantz: shut yo mouf bruh

Pregame: "let's avoid injuries "
Halftime: "so far nobody's injured "
Post game: "we escaped with no injuries "

Last edited:
Was @ the game TBlack is beast man really impressed with him and his energy. Dlo played well Randle seemed to play more in control I'm not sure why but moz seemed fast lol Ingram has trouble fighting through screens on offense don't think he forces at all

Team looked promising tonight.

I still dunno how good we'll be but the flow is so much better than last season already

Was at that game and man saw some good stuff
.dlo is the one
.clarksons defense is solid now good foot control
.say what u want about swaggy but he plays on both ends but u can tell its still weird with him and dlo they dont really make eye contact or give eachother props
.brandon is basically dlo last year right now needs time

Back
Top Bottom