**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Dlo is gonna drop 40 opening night, no doubt in my mind. Hard to imagine him keeping this up but he's been doing it since summer league. I knew he'd be good but I didn't think he'd be this good this soon. Anybody seen @Mamba MVP by the way? :nerd: That guy has a great eye for talent

Randle creates a good look nearly every single time he runs the break. Assist, potential assist or hockey assist. Still not comfortable with the jimmer but he'll get there. He looks like he actually knows how to play basketball now. His defense looked great last nite, he usually sucks at closing out on shooters.

Clarkson is gonna score 20 ppg with 40% from 3 soon as Luke stops jerking off with his minutes and he stops taking last second heaves. Top 8 SG, I was a year early. Maybe even top 5. The defensive effort was always there, he just didn't know wtf he was doing before.

I didnt expect this at all after last season. Thank god.

I believe Ryan West is the future. Dudes ability to identify talent is amazing.
I believe one of the youngest buss kids is a lead scout as well.

Towns
Dlo
Booker
PorzinGAWD
Winslow

Looks like we made the right decision at this point

Well speaking to the absolute worst case scenario, which is what D'Lo experienced, Porzingis will have to take the scraps after Melo and Rose in the pecking order when he should be given more freedom. But at least I don't think the coach hates him.

Ahhh, got ya P. Makes sense.
Didn't even think about that :lol:

Damn, thats a **** ton of players who need the ball in their hands there.
That really does mess with his development :smh:

Dlo is gonna drop 40 opening night, no doubt in my mind. Hard to imagine him keeping this up but he's been doing it since summer league. I knew he'd be good but I didn't think he'd be this good this soon. Anybody seen @Mamba MVP by the way? :nerd: That guy has a great eye for talent

Randle creates a good look nearly every single time he runs the break. Assist, potential assist or hockey assist. Still not comfortable with the jimmer but he'll get there. He looks like he actually knows how to play basketball now. His defense looked great last nite, he usually sucks at closing out on shooters.

Clarkson is gonna score 20 ppg with 40% from 3 soon as Luke stops jerking off with his minutes and he stops taking last second heaves. Top 8 SG, I was a year early. Maybe even top 5. The defensive effort was always there, he just didn't know wtf he was doing before.

View media item 2199422

Back
Top Bottom