**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

That was my only concern about Ingram coming out of college. I only watched a few Duke games but I saw him disappear way too often. I think he'll be fine but he's going to take a good amount of time to develop IMO.

That was my only concern about Ingram coming out of college. I only watched a few Duke games but I saw him disappear way too often. I think he'll be fine but he's going to take a good amount of time to develop IMO.

Yeah for sure, we are going to need a lot of patience with him and wait for him to grow into his body. This is Russell's team :smokin

@SerenaWinters: Luke Walton said tonight’s game was the best job D’Angelo Russell has done so far in deciding what’s a good shot for him & when to pass

big game for dlo, responding after the last game.

he got a grown *** mans game and approach...

Mitch :smokin

Randle looks good when he has the ball with space.

He did screw up the last game and cost us a win by pushing the tempo when not needed.

But I'm impressed with the leap his passing ability and vision has grown.

Randle has looked really good in the open court finding shooters. Still a mixed bag in the half court though.

big game for dlo, responding after the last game.

he got a grown *** mans game and approach...

Mitch :smokin

Serious question; why not Jim ? :pimp: ?

The narrative is always Mitch does the good and then somehow Jim ends up with the **** end of the stick if it goes bad :lol:

By all accounts they make decisions together, so why does Mitch only get the :pimp: ?

Prediction: we will never seriously see in here a demand for D'Angelo to be traded again.

He has my trust and patience for the next 2 years. I've seen what I needed to see last season. Honestly, he's shown more than enough.

Kobe farewell tour really prohibited him last season.

*feed Kobe*

*stand still*

The only :pimp: deserved is for hiring the ultimate tank commander

Back 2 Back #2 picks were straight Luck. Jim and mitch didn't intentionally make us that bad, their delusional ***** thought we'd be competing when they offered Kobe that 48.5

No props to either of them. DLo and ingram just saved their jobs tbh

Edit: well to be fair, they do get props for Nance and zubac. Mitch is a great draft scout

Last edited:
Dlo is gonna drop 40 opening night, no doubt in my mind. Hard to imagine him keeping this up but he's been doing it since summer league. I knew he'd be good but I didn't think he'd be this good this soon. Anybody seen @Mamba MVP by the way? :nerd: That guy has a great eye for talent

Randle creates a good look nearly every single time he runs the break. Assist, potential assist or hockey assist. Still not comfortable with the jimmer but he'll get there. He looks like he actually knows how to play basketball now. His defense looked great last nite, he usually sucks at closing out on shooters.

Clarkson is gonna score 20 ppg with 40% from 3 soon as Luke stops jerking off with his minutes and he stops taking last second heaves. Top 8 SG, I was a year early. Maybe even top 5. The defensive effort was always there, he just didn't know wtf he was doing before.

Last edited:
Well if we gonna go that far might as well not credit Mitch for drafting Nance or Zubac. Give credit to the international scout and the younger Buss son....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom