**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

missed last game because i was driving down from the bay to socal.

based on the highlights, it was cool to see lonzo be a bit more aggressive and attack the rim. hope he stays with that mentality. he's been attacking the boards all year long, often with trying to tip it out when he knew he couldnt secure it, so it was nice to see him in the thick of things and pulling them down.

going to the game tonight. likely the only laker game i get to go to this season since warriors tickets are absurdly overpriced. hope we get this W.

edit:

also saw the lavar quotes. i think people are making it into a bigger deal than it is. all these news outlets trying to grab a sound bite.

missed last game because i was driving down from the bay to socal.

based on the highlights, it was cool to see lonzo be a bit more aggressive and attack the rim. hope he stays with that mentality. he's been attacking the boards all year long, often with trying to tip it out when he knew he couldnt secure it, so it was nice to see him in the thick of things and pulling them down.

going to the game tonight. likely the only laker game i get to go to this season since warriors tickets are absurdly overpriced. hope we get this W.

edit:

also saw the lavar quotes. i think people are making it into a bigger deal than it is. all these news outlets trying to grab a sound bite.

I live in Walnut Creek in the East Bay. I'm going to the Lakers-Kings game in Sacramento on Feb 24th. Tickets are alot more reasonable and the Kings have a cool, new arena.

Randle has been solid, despite having no right hand . He’s so predictable around the basket positioning himself and gathering before jumping up for a left handed layup, very predictable but he makes up for it with his strength and hard work in the paint.

Too bad he’s gotta be a casualty in this nba arms race
homie got blocked five times in the sixers game :lol:

Lavar said they're too soft on zo
This guy. :lol: How about you stop being so protective of your own kids before you go spouting off about others being too soft on one of them? Barking at coaches for taking your son out, saying UCLA shouldn't suspend one of them despite shoplifting in mother effing CHINA, going at anyone who says anything about your Laker son. :lol: How about YOU stop being so soft on your boys publicly?

(disclaimer: I'm all with Lavar's parenting and the fact that he is obviously an active presence in his kids' lives. This is not calling his entire person into question.)
Now Lavar being a line stepper. This doesn't help anything.
I'm saying. :lol:

(disclaimer: I'm all with Lavar's parenting and the fact that he is obviously an active presence in his kids' lives. This is not calling his entire person into question.)
Luke needs to tell him to stay in his lane
Luke ain't telling nobody nothing. And especially not an arrogant loudmouth.

Ugh, just focus on Trump Lavar, we'll take care of the rest.
:lol:

I live in Walnut Creek in the East Bay. I'm going to the Lakers-Kings game in Sacramento on Feb 24th. Tickets are alot more reasonable and the Kings have a cool, new arena.

i live in SF and was thinking of catching a game out in sacramento, but unfortunately the dates don't work out for me.

the last time i was in sacramento, we rented an airbnb and when we tried to check in, vlade divac was there using the guys' pool. so random :lol:

I was just responding off of your quotes before. I've actually seen Lavar's full quote now. Just saw it.

This fool said something like 'I see tendencies in his game that show they don't know how to coach him. I know how to coach him.'

:lol:

THEN BE AN NBA COACH, BRUH!! Get those checks! Win a championship your damn self! You got it all figured out! Get out there and put a suit on while you still know it all! :smokin

Clown. :lol:

JC gonna end up like Crawford, Terry, Jamison, Lou......6th man get buckets, who cares about defense? Their job is to provide bench scoring

Back
Top Bottom