**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Where's that Randle is trash guy? He's always quiet after games like this :emoji_thinking:
I think most of us "like" Randle but would you give him a 100 million dollar contract to be one of main guys on the team this summer? Ya, didn't think so.

Seriously had a dude tell me today "Anyone in the NBA can get a triple double any night if they felt like."

:lol:

We were talking about Ball. I'm on the fence with dude, and I think that's fair considering the fact that he has had some not-so-good games and some good games... and a couple triple doubles.

And that's what we were discussing. When I brought up exactly what I said, when I said that he's definitely not blowing everyone away but he does have a couple triple doubles, he dropped that gem. "Man, stop it. Anyone in the NBA can get a triple-double any night if they felt like it."

I seriously took pause.

Like just sat there.

Finally spoke. "Bruh, JJ Redick is not getting a triple double. JR Smith is not getting a triple double."

him: "People hype up Ball's 2 triple doubles. It's nothing."

I mean... like I said, I'm on the fence with the dude. I'm not writing him off, but I'm definitely not like "Oh, yeah! He's it! The future is here, and it's bright!"

But he DOES have a couple triple doubles... and now they mean nothing? Anyone can?

Aight, man.

^ Crazy, bruh. Like, you got double digits of three things! How is that not... at the VERY least... impressive? :lol:

^ Crazy, bruh. Like, you got double digits of three things! How is that not... at the VERY least... impressive? :lol:

One clown in the NFL thread said it yesterday. He's not impressed unless it's 15+ point triple double and that Zo didn't have any. Which he did 8 days ago and barely missed another in his 2nd game of the season.

Wait, now you gotta have 15+ points for it to be worth something?!

Moving the goalposts all over the damn place.

Wait, now you gotta have 15+ points for it to be worth something?!

Moving the goalposts all over the damn place.

I think one of them was a Sixers fan, disregarding that Simmons had one where he did 14/11/11.

ok maybe not 100 but close...I mean if Krabbe is making 19 million a year, Deng and Greg Monroe are making 17 a year, ..he's getting minimum 17 a year from someone.
youre right...we wanted to sign monroe, wouldve signed crabbe if he gave us the time...and we're the ones who gave deng 50 mil more than he was offered....all signs point to Juju getting a max from us.

2 triple double THIS EARLY is insane. Think about how hard that is for a Rookie, especially a rookie with a DecisionLeBron-sized
magnifying glass on his neck.
If he can shoot 45% I'm good with 12ppg.

hating on lakers is always the thing to do. Of course everyone is gunna kick the Lakers when they are down. No reason to be surprised.

I remember only a select few NBA fans were riding for Dlo when he was a laker. Now every NBA fan is like, "the Lakers made a mistake, I can't believe they traded Dlo". FOH. You were ****ting on him when he was a Laker but now y'all love him :rolleyes

Anyway, I'm at the game on Wednesday. First time going to the new Sacramento arena.

And the NBA thread been scrutinizing the hella outta every assist saying the lakers are cookin the books :rofl:

Real funny. Dudes saying "he can't dribble" yet his assist to turnover ratio is crazy for a rookie that handles the ball as much as he does. And "All his assist are in transition". Just saying a lot of dumb **** so they can feel like they got it right.

hating on lakers is always the thing to do. Of course everyone is gunna kick the Lakers when they are down. No reason to be surprised.

I remember only a select few NBA fans were riding for Dlo when he was a laker. Now every NBA fan is like, "the Lakers made a mistake, I can't believe they traded Dlo". FOH. You were ****ting on him when he was a Laker but now y'all love him :rolleyes

Anyway, I'm at the game on Wednesday. First time going to the new Sacramento arena.

The new Dlo is great. Lol

Dudes was saying "Lakers gotta trade him, he's a snitch" now they talking like Dlo is the next great PG ready to take over.

I just laugh at it and chalk it up as Laker hate.

Back
Top Bottom