**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Any updates on Nance? The latest I heard is that his cast has been removed. Anyone know of a timeline for his return?

I miss the days when everyone was screaming bloody murder because Walton played Deng one single game.

Good times.

That was me :lol:

Thankfully Luke listened

That damn Phx loss though, if we won that one we could be .500 with a win vs Bulls.

I've started come around on Randle, personally. He shows signs of "getting it" and then sometimes he reverts when it's the most inoportune moment.

Either way, I understand why he will be let go or packaged to make space.
hes a great talent and our most consistent contributor

the only problem is he goes into business for himself at times instead of playing for the team. that would make sense if we didnt have so many players on this team that can score and need the ball.

but when we trade him this team will be worse. but thats the plan going forward to sign two big name free agents

What happens when Nance comes back?

Can you really put Kuz back on the bench? I mean we would arguably be the highest power bench with Clarkson, Randle, and Kuz.

I'm interested to see what Walton does.

dont know about that

the cooz plays ten more minutes than randle a game and averages the same amount of rebounds. only scores 3 more points and his field goal percentage is lower than randle.

and we all know randle the better defender

cooz is the better shooter tho

Randle still has had a few ugly games, dead possessions, still playing outta control at times.

Randle has been solid, despite having no right hand . He’s so predictable around the basket positioning himself and gathering before jumping up for a left handed layup, very predictable but he makes up for it with his strength and hard work in the paint.

Too bad he’s gotta be a casualty in this nba arms race

Leave Kuz in. Make Nance the backup 5 so no minutes for Bogut.
so nance gonna play like 5 mins a game?
gonna be interesting to see what Luke does, cause nance should be out there.
nance playing alongside capable ball handlers like JC and Randle could work
but both nance and Randle's lack of outside shot gonna have defenders mucking up the paint

so nance gonna play like 5 mins a game?
gonna be interesting to see what Luke does, cause nance should be out there.
nance playing alongside capable ball handlers like JC and Randle could work
but both nance and Randle's lack of outside shot gonna have defenders mucking up the paint

They do that anyway we're on of the worst outside shooting teams in the league. That's an all energy hustle lineup. Puke needs to find away to get them effective minutes, it's why he being paid the big bucks. But this 'issue' highlights why it's not realistic to keep every one of these guys long term,

Nance can't play the 5. Randle has been elite defensively. Randle/bogut has been solid. Nance/Randle is probably better, matchups withstanding

Back
Top Bottom