**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

How the **** do we shut these dudes up?

Play the game, shut these old dudes up.
Like, who thought it would be a good idea to have dudes say next to nothing about the game while there is a split showing them on one side and the actual game on the other? :lol:

Talking about Ball, McHale said "You don't have to have the perfect shot; you have to perfect YOUR shot."

He's not wrong. It's frustrating hearing people talk about Ball changing his shot. I would if I were him, but I'm not him, and he doesn't HAVE to.

Shooting form isn't about "You HAVE to shoot like this. No other way." It is OPTIMUM shooting technique. The most important thing is that you perfect YOUR shot.

Ball needs to shoot hundreds and hundreds of times a day. Period. Whether he keeps his form or changes is less important than the fact that he has to shoot hundreds and hundreds of shots a day.

Like, who thought it would be a good idea to have dudes say next to nothing about the game while there is a split showing them on one side and the actual game on the other? :lol:

Like, I can mute the bastards no prob, but gimme the full screen.

Why I got quadrant views of old dude in the stands, old dude in the studio, more old folks in a different studio, talmbout.....goggles. **** outta here NBATV.

Talking about Ball, McHale said "You don't have to have the perfect shot; you have to perfect YOUR shot."

He's not wrong. It's frustrating hearing people talk about Ball changing his shot. I would if I were him, but I'm not him, and he doesn't HAVE to.

Shooting form isn't about "You HAVE to shoot like this. No other way." It is OPTIMUM shooting technique. The most important thing is that you perfect YOUR shot.

Ball needs to shoot hundreds and hundreds of times a day. Period. Whether he keeps his form or changes is less important than the fact that he has to shoot hundreds and hundreds of shots a day.

Normally I'd agree, but he's going to have to tweak his shot just like BI had to.

Ain’t no tweaking that mess. How do you tweak a shot THAT unorthodox?

Work on the balance on the shot and try to get him to shoot it higher and quicken it up just a bit so he doesn't have to step back every single time.

Back
Top Bottom