**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We were talking about Ball. I'm on the fence with dude, and I think that's fair considering the fact that he has had some not-so-good games and some good games... and a couple triple doubles.
What specifically does "on the fence" mean?

5DAABE70-45B0-411E-BAF1-DB70277430CA.png

Lmao

Julius has improved so much over the offseason I'm really curious if the lakers are still gunna let him walk for nothing.

Oh ya he’s gonzo, Magic wants a star to say “look what I did, I got Lebron to come here (or whoever else)”.

And playoffs would be nice, but that schedule about to get real

- Ugly first half with awful defense and way too many turnovers. We get getting cooked by G-league guards. In an 82 game season though there will be nights like this and I'm glad to see us fight back (even if was against the worst team in the league). I feel like we wait til late in games to start playing defense. Why not just play good defense from start to finish?

- Kuzma-- what more can I say. He's been our most consistent offensive player. Very aggressive as always and I liked his playmaking. If he can improve his defense over the course of the season I can see him becoming a borderline all-star is a year or two.
- Zo-- stop shooting 3s. Just stop. There's a reason you're wide open. He needs to be on a 2 three diet: miss two in a row then stop. Otherwise fine
- Randle--did his thing on both bends. Good game
- Ingram--He needs to take at least 15 shots every single game, not kidding. He can get into the lane at will with his length, I don't understand why he's so tentative. If you watch Giannis highlights from his 2nd season he played very similarly. He just needs to be more aggressive (and get stronger of course)
- KCP--saved the game for us and sparked the comeback. love it.

Not only that, Milsapp injury is huge... Conley is out for another 2 weeks too.
If the Lakers can make it through December & still be in contention around New Years, I like their chances because the schedule gets a lot easier from January to April.

i live in SF and was thinking of catching a game out in sacramento, but unfortunately the dates don't work out for me.

the last time i was in sacramento, we rented an airbnb and when we tried to check in, vlade divac was there using the guys' pool. so random :lol:
Will be going to the same game, fellow bay area Laker fans who can't afford to go to the Warrior games UNITE!

Not only that, Milsapp injury is huge... Conley is out for another 2 weeks too.
If the Lakers can make it through December & still be in contention around New Years, I like their chances because the schedule gets a lot easier from January to April.

Keep an eye on Dec 15th
Roster may change aswell

Back
Top Bottom