**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

KCP giving no damns lol

He's behind on shot attempts
Gotta catch up
But he was hot, gottaheat check

Boogie/AD cooking our bigs
Inserting bogut into the line up helped a bit
Randle was too out matched by boogie
NO will come back down to earth (60% shooting)
We just have to be smarter with the ball
They have just as many to's ...they can implode And hopefully we can capitalize

Most impressive thing about Zo so far is how good he's been defensively. His ability to fight over screens as well as help, dig and recover has been a pleasant surprise.

Anybody else here use their PS4, Apple TV or other device to watch games via NBA League Pass? Was able to watch the Suns game with very little problems the other night but seems like the stream for this game is literally freezing every couple of seconds and requires a back out and selecting the game again to get it going for another couple of second smh.

Anybody else here use their PS4, Apple TV or other device to watch games via NBA League Pass? Was able to watch the Suns game with very little problems the other night but seems like the stream for this game is literally freezing every couple of seconds and requires a back out and selecting the game again to get it going for another couple of second smh.

It's been on the fritz all day man. A number of us are having the same issues.

It's been on the fritz all day man. A number of us are having the same issues.

Thanks, just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. Tested my speeds and they were normal. I'm now hesitant to get this for the season, was riding the free trial for the week to test it out.

nba league pass online lags so much despite excellent ethernet connection. Def gotta thank the NBA for giving us this free trial so I know not to buy it.

BDDD88B3-930E-4C95-B6CA-87D84FCCDE72.png

I’m bout to fall out on the floor over here OMG

Back
Top Bottom