**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Randle showed lots of improvement in preseason but his attitude sucks right now. I get why he's mad but he's gotta pull his head out his ***

If I was petty I'd post how long it took Voldermort to post a 20 point game, but I'm not.

Randle showed lots of improvement in preseason but his attitude sucks right now. I get why he's mad but he's gotta pull his head out his ***

How is averaging 13 & 7 in pre season. Showing lots of improvement? That's basically close to his career averages :lol:

You watching box scores or games? Even with that he put up those numbers in barely over 20 minutes

I watch the games.

Pre season and first 2 games it's same crap in his game. Literally zero improvement.

Maybe slightly better effort on the defensive end.

How is averaging 13 & 7 in pre season. Showing lots of improvement? That's basically close to his career averages :lol:
How many minutes doggy?

Plus, he showed inprovement on the defensive end which won't be reflected by his counting stats.

He had a really good preseason but he's sulking rt now, gotta suck it up.

How many minutes doggy?

Plus, he showed inprovement on the defensive end which won't be reflected by his counting stats.

He had a really good preseason but he's sulking rt now, gotta suck it up.

Yeah but that was pre season when most of the key starters: Lonzo, Brook Lopez were out and barely played at all.

Seriously I think Luke know's that Randle is a type of player who needs the ball in his hands a lot in order for him to get his stats and that the offense and flow does not go well. With Nance Jr. starting the guys not only hustles defensively & and the boards, but he also knows when & where to look for his shots and jumper. That's why Nance Jr is starting over Randle right now.

Reactions: God
Yeah but that was pre season when most of the key starters: Lonzo, Brook Lopez were out and barely played at all.

Seriously I think Luke know's that Randle is a type of player who needs the ball in his hands a lot in order for him to get his stats and that the offense and flow does not go well. With Nance Jr. starting the guys not only hustles defensively & and the boards, but he also knows when & where to look for his shots and jumper. That's why Nance Jr is starting over Randle right now.

I agree with most of that. And he still showed improvement and had a really good preseason. Both can be true.

Larry is still finding his way offensively, and that's putting it lightly.

I'm not caping for Julius, I've been down on him for a while but he played well in the preseason and is now letting not starting get in his head. Has to get over it.

I agree with most of that. And he still showed improvement and had a really good preseason. Both can be true.

Larry is still finding his way offensively, and that's putting it lightly.

I'm not caping for Julius, I've been down on him for a while but he played well in the preseason and is now letting not starting get in his head. Has to get over it.

Dude Larry got 14 & 12 opening night. He has better form and more natural shooting motion on his 15 to 20 foot jumpers compared to Randle.

He's a better shot blocker & rebounder than Randle right now.

Dude Larry got 14 & 12 opening night. He has better form and more natural shooting motion on his 15 to 20 foot jumpers compared to Randle.

He's a better shot blocker & rebounder than Randle right now.
Larry SHOULD be a better shooter but is so reluctant to shoot they end up having the same impact.

This argument has been going on for a while. It's basically that randle has more potential but Larry does the little things.

The thing is Julius was actually doing more of the little things tho so I get why he would be mad that a less talented player is ahead of him.

Last edited:
How does that help him? Dude can put good stats with a bunch of scrubs in pre season but can't hang and fit in with the starters.

Yeah ok :lol:

Well for one he never got to play with all the starters. You don't see how playing with guys like Brook and Zo makes the game easier for anybody? I mean..

Just a real quick example. Did you see some of the wide open lanes Zo was getting tonite? Because you have to respect b'lo with the jumper on the pick and pop. Same **** happens in 2k :lol:

Last edited:
It's funny how everyone stays bringing up Dlos name :lol: The funniest thing is how y'all act like we had to pick one or the other. The whole point is Dlo would've offered perimeter spacing that would've fit perfectly with Lonzo. He's gone now so it doesn't matter, but comparing the 2 is wrong. Why don't you guys compare Dlo & Ingram? Thats the role Dlo would've filled as 2nd scorer.

Anyway, what a game. Lonzo is a lock for ROY at this point. Take it to the bank. We just watched him put up a LBJ stat line in his 2nd career game :smh: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom