**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Considering Zo hasn't played much in the preseason...I wonder how that dynamic will work
I know they'll PnR/popwith Lopez...but nance ?

It's so many youtube vids about "Kuzma is the future" "Kuzma will be great" :lol:

So it looks like they're leaning towards starting Nance at the 4 at least to begin the season.

I was just listening to the Lakers analyst say they might do that so Lonzo can get Nance easier buckets and Julius should do better off the bench cuz he can create his own offense.

gucci3.png

It's so many youtube vids about "Kuzma is the future" "Kuzma will be great" :lol:

I was just listening to the Lakers analyst say they might do that so Lonzo can get Nance easier buckets and Julius should do better off the bench cuz he can create his own offense.
makes sense

LO had no right hand, but his game was far from ugly or clumsy . His post moves were legit. Nice handle going Coast to Coast. Brilliant passer.

People compare the two because they have no right hand and they both can get the board and push the ball, but the comparison should end there

odom was clumsy as ****

yall remember that infamous post where the guy listed odom with his signature move the charge? :lol:

why you think people use to call him odumb? lol

the no look pass to sasha on the bench priceless

odom was clumsy as ****

yall remember that infamous post where the guy listed odom with his signature move the charge? :lol:

why you think people use to call him odumb? lol

the no look pass to sasha on the bench priceless

Sasha shouldn't have been standing up for that :lol:

didn't he have a play where he took the ball out of bounds and instead of passing it in, he just walked right into the court with the ball? :lol:

Ya, he had some dumb plays, like bonehead plays. But come on now, he was a smooth offensive player, especially in LAC/MIA when he had free reign.

Back
Top Bottom