**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You need to stop playing stupid.

This is EXACTLY where all the DLo detractors we're after ONE summer league game. They was on him for his eyebrows fam. :lol:

Whip, Mamba, Lizaker were all over that kid.

But Ball struggles and.....

No worries tho, Brooke Lopez will fix everything. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

No hypocrisy here, I already commented on Zo's poor first game, as I did with Dlo's. Both times I was hopeful they'd improve. Unfortunately, Dlo still had those same weaknesses after 2 years. Let's see how Zo progresses this season

What do you guys expect nance to say really ? You guys think nance is going to talk trash and then face Dlo when they play most these NBA players are 2 face af

I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened in the locker room that made multiple coaching staffs and front office execs lose faith in DLo so prematurely.

The "logical" part of me says there has to be an extreme reason why that just hasn't been and won't be reported, something we would all understand if we found out.

The cynical part of me thinks maybe they just judged him like a books cover and it was just personal dislike on Magic/Robs behalf.
If it was just personal dislike then of course it's idiotic.

But it's hard to believe Luke doesn't have enough pull or say in stopping that if he really believed that was "his guy."

Idk man, I'm just confused AF about it, but he's never coming back so what can we do? :\

Nance on seeing Russell again: "We're great friends. Nothing changes. I still love to see him."

Yeahhh... It's time to revisit the whole reason he was traded

whether or not that's how he really feels, what other response do you expect?

"I ******* hate that dude for being a snitch and refuse to say what's up to him"

I think it'd be a lot easier just to create a Voldermort appreciation thread, or better yet, just become full blown Nets fans.

Not ONE guy has said anything bad about him... because their friends. Aren't all these guys in the NBA desperate to play with their friends.

I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened in the locker room that made multiple coaching staffs and front office execs lose faith in DLo so prematurely.

The "logical" part of me says there has to be an extreme reason why that just hasn't been and won't be reported, something we would all understand if we found out.

The cynical part of me thinks maybe they just judged him like a books cover and it was just personal dislike on Magic/Robs behalf.
If it was just personal dislike then of course it's idiotic.

But it's hard to believe Luke doesn't have enough pull or say in stopping that if he really believed that was "his guy."

Idk man, I'm just confused AF about it, but he's never coming back so what can we do? :\

We cut bait.

We cut bait because we thought we had enough to trade for PG at the time.

We cut bait because he wasn't Magic's 2nd coming

We cut bait because of cap space.

Choose any of those reasons, none of them are cynical or illogical.

Last edited:
I'm not worried about lonzo's performance at all today, but I've been saying since way before the draft I would've preferred fox or dsjr. very very impressed with how fox is looking right now

Meanwhile, Fox cooking. 16 pts on 6-12 w/ 3 dimes, 3 boards, and 4 steals through 3 quarters.

ohwell.gif

But his dad didn't promise the Kings will win a title w/ him like Lavar did for us.

smokin.gif

(
ohwell.gif
)

I think it'd be a lot easier just to create a Voldermort appreciation thread, or better yet, just become full blown Nets fans.

Wouldn't you agree tho that this all could of been done at the deadline when we could of been absolutely sure that it didn't work?

Isn't that playing it smart?

You don't think Brooklyn took that deal then?

Meanwhile, Fox cooking. 16 pts on 6-12 w/ 3 dimes, 3 boards, and 4 steals through 3 quarters.

:\

But his dad didn't promise the Kings will win a title w/ him like Lavar did for us.

:smokin

:smile:\ )

MAnnn we will regret passing on him so much. I said it before the draft and its gonna be glaringly obvious. That kid has all the tools to be a STUD.

Wouldn't you agree tho that this all could of been done at the deadline when we could of been absolutely sure that it didn't work?

Quite frankly I don't care, why delay the inevitable. If he wasn't in the future plans he wasn't in the future plans. He's gone, and y'all need to move on seriously. Y'all would have killed Magic regardless when it happened cause y'all love Voldermort like nobody else. 

Last edited:

If you're magic and rob and you really want to unload Moz and you find a taker, you don't risk them changing their minds 8 months later

:\

:smokin

:smile:\ )

You're lookin like Skadamaus with your evaluation peedraft my man.
It's just one summer league game (which we all know) but kids lookin nice [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

If you're magic and rob and you really want to unload Moz and you find a taker, you don't risk them changing their minds 8 months later

I could see that... but then you stretch.

Or hang on to Moz for another year and maybe some team wants him with only 2 years left on his deal.

Options are available.

If Zo really does make everyone look better, could it not be said that he would of made Moz look good too?

**** to me Moz is way less of an albatross then Deng is.

Last edited:
Magic just didn't want to wait to be good. Now, we will worse.

Deng had GOT to be the worse contract in the L.

I'm so depressed with this team.

I need the Lord of Light to shine on me.

didn't like magic pulling Ingram let him play and develop that killer instinct

Who are the lakers playing tomorrow?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom