**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Trade Ball/Deng for Westbrook as soon as his stock rises a little. Then go get George. Add that to Ingram and we have a squad.

Semi-srs

Ok I'll stop. See y'all at start of preseason. Can't watch these games in July anymore.

Lol people getting fired if they take that trade

ezgif-1-c1fc9ec331.gif

:lol: :lol: someone edited these different shots together

BI, T Bryant looked great

Kuzma looked alright

Zubac and Lonzo struggled

Next summer league game here we gooo

Zo's statline was ugly :x

But it's the first damn preseason game, this trash thread never disappoints. The same thread that really got me into NT is the one I now come to for lulz and head shakes :lol:

Ingram looked really good though, I'd be lying if I wasn't shook as hell at the end of regulation. Hopefully he's all good

This thread became what they hated Whip for...

You need to stop playing stupid.

This is EXACTLY where all the DLo detractors we're after ONE summer league game. They was on him for his eyebrows fam. :lol:

Whip, Mamba, Lizaker were all over that kid.

But Ball struggles and.....

No worries tho, Brooke Lopez will fix everything. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Lonzo will be fine. But the biggest issue is that you had a guy on the team, who was young and could alleviate many of the negatives currently in Lonzo's game. Ease the burden on offense, and let him use a guy who can score and at the very least is a decent passer to help him get space, timing and technique down to get better. Even worse you could have just traded Clarkson instead for a late pick, stretched Moz after the season, had same/slightly more money on cap, and bought yourself a little bit more time had 2018 not gone to plan.

Last edited:

But it's the first damn preseason game, this trash thread never disappoints. The same thread that really got me into NT is the one I now come to for lulz and head shakes :lol:

Ingram looked really good though, I'd be lying if I wasn't shook as hell at the end of regulation. Hopefully he's all good

This is EXACTLY where all the DLo detractors we're after ONE summer league game. They was on him for his eyebrows fam. :lol:

I know they did that.....but the hypocrisy is real.

I'm over the d'lo /lonzo talk

But dudes are really gonna hear it every time fox/Jackson shine

Last edited:
Lonzo will be fine. But the biggest issue is that you had a guy on the team, who was young and could alleviate many of the negatives currently in Lonzo's game. Ease the burden on offense, and let him use a guy who can score and at the very least is a decent passer to help him get space, timing and technique down to get better. Even worse you could have just traded Clarkson instead for a late pick, stretched Moz after the season, had same/slightly more money on cap, and bought yourself a little bit more time had 2018 not gone to plan.

or God forbid WAIT until you see that it doesn't work and do all of this at the trade deadline.

Brooklyn would have jumped at the chance then too.

D'lo in the half court and Lonzo in the full would of been GREAT.............. offensively.

I know they did that.....but the hypocrisy is real.

On your end it is, indeed. If you were crushing DLo, you better be crushing Ball.

If you were preaching patience then, you better be doing it now.

No hypocrisy here. :D

Lonzo heard what Magic said about DLO. He wants NO scoring pgs on this team [emoji]128076[/emoji]

D'lo in the half court and Lonzo in the full would of been GREAT.............. offensively.

moIPbV.gif

You can advanced search and quote me for my posts during DLo in his summer league debut.
I said it then and I'll say it again, GIVE OUR YOUNG PLAYERS TIME.

All of them, eyebrows or not, deserve time to grow and develop.
Look at how night and day BI's confidence and physicality was over one year.

Everyone gets better with NBA practice and development, especially with bright coaches like Luke.

And although I dislike DLo's ego and know he rubbed the locker room the wrong way, his shooting would definitely have been interesting and excitingly to see going down the court with Zo. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I'll give you that @SoHi 23
Gotta keep it [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Yup just as a lot of us said 0.24K Magic took off too soon on that trade

Just from a logical perspective Russell's efficiency scoring should have went up because he'd have a lot less to do on offense.

Just why? If he's your franchise guy, fine. He can be better marketed than Russell. But you should be trying to make things as easy as possible for your franchise guy, and we did the opposite.

Essentially long term the trade was Russell for Kuzma. Kuzma will never be as much of an asset as Russell

Last edited:
This is going to be a thing all season huh? Y'all will never let Voldermort go. :lol: looking like a buncha Wolverines with that picture.

Back
Top Bottom