**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Vander blue terrible.

Thomas Bryant showed hustle.
Zubacca looked like he shot on a nerf hoop from a couch all summer.

Kuzma= tayshaun prince -lanky

Ingram comfortable out there, scary moment at the end

Zo... plays slow but needs to finish at the rim.
Gets a pass, 1/10 3s, can't do worse than that.

Last edited:
Lmaoo at everybody who didn't think zo had the same damn flaws as the last PG. He won't shoot 5% every game, he didn't look horrible in the pick and roll, had some savvy defensive plays but he needs a lot of work. He shifted tf outta whoever was on him with that crossover in the last minutes, gotta finish those but that cross was encouraging. Flashed some post game which is gonna be absolutely crucial for his development. It's gonna be a struggle all year between zo and Ingram learning to run the show. Zo would look a lot better with someone else creating shots for him......

The Zo misses were wide open they will start falling @ the end he took it to the rim 2 times he can get to the rim hope he plays better tomorrow

Last edited:
The Zo misses were wide open they will start falling @ the end he took it to the rim 2 times he can get to the rim hope he plays better tomorrow
My only major annoyance was that whenever he was driving it in and clearly could have got a shot or layup up, he just kicked it out to the nearest 3 point shooter that may not have been even wide open
I appreciate that he's trying to give guys good looks, but he's going to need to take it to the cup at times

Lonzo gets the ball up fast. So that's a positive. Will put some pressure on the defense to commit bad fouls or over commit to players at the hoop leaving somebody open in the corner or as a trailer.

But in the half court, sheesh.

That will eventually come along though. When? No clue.

Last edited:
I don't think the Lakers need to sign Rondo. Ball looks pretty advanced passing up layups for attempted assists.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm not even against rondo at this point. Completely flies in the face of everything they said they were trying to build but this team and zo specifically desperately need some help creating offense

Zo's statline was ugly :x

But it's the first damn preseason game, this trash thread never disappoints. The same thread that really got me into NT is the one I now come to for lulz and head shakes :lol:

Ingram looked really good though, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't shook as hell at the end of regulation. Hopefully he's all good

Last edited:
All we needed was 1 of the last three draft lotto picks to be the first overall pick. Just 1. :frown:

ehh ingram looks great

im sure russell will look great this season aswell

the number 2 picks have been pretty good so far. cant judge off one summer league game

@LakersReporter 4 minutes ago

Ingram said he’s totally fine. Just a cramp. He wanted to go back in for OT, but he saw Magic put in the “NOPE!” sign from the sideline.

Zo's statline was ugly :x

But it's the first damn preseason game, this trash thread never disappoints. The same thread that really got me into NT is the one I now come to for lulz and head shakes :lol:

Ingram looked really good though, I'd be lying if I wasn't shook as hell at the end of regulation. Hopefully he's all good

This thread became what they hated Whip for...

But But PG3, Bron,and CP3 gonna sign with y'all next year you're good [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]133672595959[/emoji]
Bruh didn't you ditch the Clippers for us because of BBB
Stay in yo lane bruh

Last edited:
Trade Ball/Deng for Westbrook as soon as his stock rises a little. Then go get George. Add that to Ingram and we have a squad.

Semi-srs

Ok I'll stop. See y'all at start of preseason. Can't watch these games in July anymore.

Back
Top Bottom