**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

[quote name="leemelone"]This dude wanted to trade Ingram for cousins now he wanna act like his number 1 fan :lol:. Foh[/quote]Yeah, that's kinda what happens when a player improves. Like, if Ingram ends up being a multiple time league MVP and multiple time champion while Cousins end up being a complete bust 15 years from now, is dude supposed to be like "Nah, we should have still traded Ingram for Cousins, because that's what I said years ago. Sticking with it"? :lol:

Last edited:
The good news is if DLo and Fox shine and Ball doesn't, Magic & Rob will be out of their "jobs" quickly. So there's our silver lining. :smokin

The bad news is we'd still have Ball, and not DLo and/or Fox. That would be costly.

That said, we always heard the Kidd comps with Ball, and that includes doing other things when your shots not falling, and he can do that. Just keep getting shots up kid.
why u hate magic so much.

Because he and Rob are nothing but figureheads. Jeanie still trying to have this "Laker way" bull ****.

It's Kobe's agent, and Magic Johnson that lead our franchise, not actual NBA trained execs that have grinded for years.

Does that mean they are incapable? Of course not, they might be great, but to this point Magic is not even a step above Phil Jackson in terms of Front office know how.

They could have brought him in as an advisor or assistant but kept Mitch in office.

Jeanie is going to run us into the ground with this ****.
Stay Dwight
Hassling Jim/Mitch
Byron
Now Magic-Rob.

:smh:

I love this thread because I am a lakers fan but man the overreactions are completely unnecessary. Its more of a sign of the times with the need for instant gratification. Anyways, I know everyones response will be "don't come on the thread then." Which is fine, I will continue to lurk but man just imagine if someone had you all summed up based on one performance. Whether its a job interview, conversation, etc.. (unfortunately this happens more times than not).

We are not going to find out a whole lot about his pro career on a meaningless summer league game in which he has been a pro for less than a month.  

I love this thread because I am a lakers fan but man the overreactions are completely unnecessary. Its more of a sign of the times with the need for instant gratification. Anyways, I know everyones response will be "don't come on the thread then." Which is fine, I will continue to lurk but man just imagine if someone had you all summed up based on one performance. Whether its a job interview, conversation, etc.. (unfortunately this happens more times than not).

We are not going to find out a whole lot about his pro career on a meaningless summer league game in which he has been a pro for less than a month.  
Yeah but it's games like this that make people talk...just look what happened to dlo, he had a similar performance

Loved Bryants energy, yelling after and 1's and dunks :pimp:

He'll definitely piss some opposing players off :lol:

Tatum v Ingram should be interesting if magic doesn't continue to overstep his boundaries and let the staff determine if he can play

Concern level regarding Ball?

I mean..anybody who knew ANYTHING about zo's game should've expected a night like this. Of course he's gonna improve but he will struggle big time. He needs to be put in a position to succeed and if he's tasked with running the entire offense he will look like a failure

Yup, a few of us have been trying to tell y'all about his weaknesses.

His passing in the 1st half was remarkable, as expected. But if he can't hit 3s he's going to really struggle in the half court.

I feel like the jumper will come around, the main thing I want him to improve on is going hard to the rim and finishing.

He has the quickness to get there just has to finish.

Zu was awful too. BI is the future and bryant showed out.

Gotta start Hart or nwaba going forward.

the way zo would push the ball was a thing of beauty.

his shot on the other hand :rofl: all good tho

DENfG9tUQAAIVhx.jpg

If 4-5 of those 3s fall and he's 20 5 and 5 we aren't having this discussion. He'll be fine

The problem is the guy took 15 shots, 11 of which are threes. Tough to make a living when the only shot you can get up is a 30 footer.

Loved Bryants energy, yelling after and 1's and dunks :pimp:

He'll definitely piss some opposing players off :lol:

Bruh was turnt when he made an and one that didn't even count :lol:

Yeah, that's kinda what happens when a player improves. Like, if Ingram ends up being a multiple time league MVP and multiple time champion while Cousins end up being a complete bust 15 years from now, is dude supposed to be like "Nah, we should have still traded Ingram for Cousins, because that's what I said years ago. Sticking with it"? :lol:

So he should be a dlo fan too then? You're talking about the most inconsistent dude in here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom