**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Anyway, hopefully Zubac has a better game today.
I like Kuzma's aggressiveness. Thomas Bryant got a good motor. Hart is still a question mark to me, but at least he looked like a decent defender.

Lonzo makes 2 or 3 of those open 3s and he has a completely different game. He'll be fine.

Zubac looked especially ****** last night tho.

Ya Zu wasn't himself, kept trying to be cute in the post and showed the ball too much using the wrong hand, got rejected twice by that Brice Johnson kid. Gotta use that body

I think lonzo shot 3 3s to beat the buzzer too his shot will fall today he definitely looked faster then Dlo

Not sweating Lonzo's struggle game last night, sure he wasn't hitting his shots but atleast he was trying to do other things on the floor. He was rebounding, pushing the pace and playing decent D. He has some glaring flaws but it's the first game of the summer league. He'll do better.

This is like BI and DLo's first summer league, underwhelming but you can see that something's in there.

With the other young guys, I think Kuzma and TB did well. They were really active out there. Hart did meh. Zu was lost out there but he'll be fine.

I wish they'd give Dozier a go tonight instead of Blue, they already know who he is. Why let him take minutes away from the kids? Need to see a Lonzo,Dozier,Kuz,Ingram,TB lineup

One positive to takeaway is that they ran him thru a butt load of screens and I never really saw him give up on not one play. He kept chasing and it led to a few good defensive stops. We really could have had our own watered down version of Stephen and Klay man :smh:

Last edited:
Brandon Ingram (leg cramping) will not play the remainder of Summer League.

He will likely remain with the team and continue to practice.

aka we've seen enough, no need to risk an injury in summer league :lol:

aka we've seen enough, no need to risk an injury in summer league :lol:

By that logic he shouldn't participate in ANY kind of 5 on 5 unless it's a regular season or playoffs game.

He shouldn't play in preseason, scrimmages, USA basketball and even practice anything other than jumpers either to not risk injury

Last edited:
aka we've seen enough, no need to risk an injury in summer league
laugh.gif

^^^

It's summer league dog. 85% of these guys won't even be on a roster opening night :lol:

This tourney is useless for BI

^^^

It's summer league dog. 85% of these guys won't even be on a roster opening night
laugh.gif

This tourney is useless for BI
I know, I just like that reaction from Magic yesterday
laugh.gif

Plus, I love what I saw from BI yesterday, can't wait to see more of him during the regular season 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Ingram should be out there no reason to sit him we ain't making no play offs let him build his confidence and let see him lock up Tatum

Back
Top Bottom