**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

No bail out for Lonzo today... he is #1 target out there

Show us.
You're practically setting yourself up for failure with these high expectations for a summer league game

Like 12 of the Top 15 guys have shown out.

DSJ and Lauri having good games currently, Frank coming soon.

Its ok to have high expectations for a #2 pick

Notice I didn't even put numbers out there for him to reach. Before the whole "he's not a true scorer" response.

Last edited:
No bail out for Lonzo today... he is #1 target out there

Show us.
You're practically setting yourself up for failure with these high expectations for a summer league game

Like 12 of the Top 15 guys have shown out.

DSJ and Lauri having good games currently, Frank coming soon.

Its ok to have high expectations for a #2 pick

Exactly.

Dude thinks we expect Lonzo to drop 40 with 10 dimes.

I don't think it's too outlandish to think that the guy who Magic has given the keys could at the very least not look ****** :lol:

LiangeloGambino needs to chill...

At the end of the day, we all want the team to be great.

Last edited:
Where was this when DLo was playing

Pretty sure the same "energy" was there.

Expectations are high from his dad, Magic, the organization... but Lakers fans can't have the same?

T eff?

He's the new hope, pretty sure all the fans that pack the house last night and tonight will want a "show out" game.

Again, no stats attached.

Where was this when DLo was playing

Pretty sure the same "energy" was there.

Expectations are high from his dad, Magic, the organization... but Lakers fans can't have the same?

T eff?

He's the new hope, pretty sure all the fans that pack the house last night and tonight will want a "show out" game.

Again, no stats attached.
LOL please
Unless you weren't preaching patience on DLo, you got no room to talk with this hypocrisy

Just put a grand on Lonzo getting at least 40 and 15 tonight at MGM's sports book.
Easy Cash [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji]

Last edited:
Then he should just sit out....

I mean, Lord forbid we EXPECT things

:lol: :lol:

Hey but #BBBgang tho

:rolleyes :rolleyes
Just put a grand on Lonzo getting at least 40 and 15 tonight at MGM's sports book.
Easy Cash [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji]

So because we want him to play well, he has to get 40? T eff part 2

Last edited:
I really didn't and don't have high expectations for zo out the gate because I know what type of player he is. If the staff allows him to be an off guard he'll be fine. They keep trying to force him into the lead guard role and he'll be a disappointment. Another facilitator in the backcourt would've been nice

Zo will theoretically look better when he plays with Brooke for pick & pops, but yeah, he needs another guard to compliment him on offense in the worst way. Vander Blue & JC won't be it.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. :wow: :lol:

We have more expectations from delivery drivers.

He was never a lead guard at ucla tho. He's really good at cutting and spotting up, that's where he's at his best. The eye test backs this up and stats show that he was utilized exactly like an nba 2 guard in college, nothing like an nba pg. For the life of me I couldn't figure why people thought he was gonna come and take dlo's job or dominate the ball unless they've never watched him beyond hoop mix tapes

Last edited:
One preseason game.
laugh.gif

I swear this fan base can be straight dumb.
Complete understatement. 

Back
Top Bottom