L.A. Lakers @ Utah Jazz - 11/30 - 7:30 pt - ESPN

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

has Odumb done anything right this season??

we need to get rid of him...ehh i expected a Laker Letdown after an impressive win...stupid jazz fans booing fish though...thats just dirty

Jazz fans have to be the worst in the nba.

LAMAR MUST GO NOW!!!!

Games like this is why you actually miss kwame. Those boys are getting pushed out there. Kwame don't get pushed around like that.

Can't believe we're getting clobbered by a bunch of no names, besides Williams. Absolutely no hustle being shown by the Lakeshow.

THAT critterian move wont work in the NBA kid. lol he thinks this is still summer league.

eek.gif
@ Kirilenko's stat line
20 points, 11 rebounds, 11 assists, 6 steals, 4 blocks

HUSTLE BABY!!!!!!!!!!1

ODOM with the most acitivity tonight with the attempted pass out. lol

Originally Posted by you big dummy

20 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 6 steals, 4 blocks

OH MY GOD. Quintuple double? If that feat were to be accomplished, AK47 would be the man to do it. Good god.

wow. kobe giving no love to his teammates. lol real sad to see

WILLLLLLLLLIAMS... 35 points. career high. all they need is a 26 or greater win and its an alltime night for the jazz against LAL

kobe left walton and fish hanging...
this man kirilenko...what's stopping him from doing this every night?? the dude is nice

Lamar O-so-Dumb

7pts 4 rebounds 1 blk 1 dime.

I am starting to believe he isn't going to snap out of this.

we need to trade odom...he is nice but he cant play up to his full potential with the lakers

boozer and okur both out and the jazz still killin the fakers
laugh.gif

i see millsap still gettin called for phantom fouls

Can't believe we're getting clobbered by a bunch of no names, besides Williams. Absolutely no hustle being shown by the Lakeshow.

laugh.gif

sad .. i was in the car listening to 570 30 minutes before game started.. and i heard Boozer and OKur wasnt playing and i literally shouted "F yeah"and we get blown out like this ? is very sad.. i couldnt even watch the game.. everytime i checked online for the score.. it was always a 19 point lead.. neverwent down or up.. just at 19..

I'm a fan of Lamar's game but this season he's had about 2 good games, a handful of mediocre games and the rest are just awful!

Back
Top Bottom