L.A. Lakers @ Utah Jazz - 11/30 - 7:30 pt - ESPN

Phil should take the whole damn team and have them practice right after this game. Dudes dont want to get any damn rebounds or play defense.

this is terrible, i think the jazz scored all their 2nd quarter points in the paint which is just sad. lakers need to pick it up in the 2nd half but i have mydoubts in this game

If you would have told me that utah would be missing about 40 points in scoring and we would be down by 19 I would have said you smoking rocks.

Nobody in the world can defend the way lamar odom is playing right now. He has been plain trash. He should be killing right now. I can't believe this.....

This dude has 6 points and 6 rebounds in like 4 minutes.
laugh.gif

This team is soft, Bynum sitting his @%@@@ *** around pouting cause he aint getting the ball on the offensive end and doesn't want to rebound or play anydefense. I don't know if I've seen a more lackluster effort in watching the Lakers. This is embarrasing and why the hell was Sasha out on the floor forthe entire second quarter?

wow has odom done anything right this game? he cant even pass right.

D. Will is a manbeast tonight.

Lamar is playing terrible on both ends. Bynum has no passion. Wtf @ him not dunking the *!##+#% ball every time. Those lil weak layups of his disgust me. He islike a more talented version of kwame with no defense.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Fisher getting destroyed
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Odom must show up this second half.

If he has another game like this we really need to make a move.

that defense was embarrassing, at least foul is you can stop them...I'm a big Odom fan but dude just seems out of it this season.

Odumb for Artest, get it done Mitch!! We need someone besides Kobe who WANTS to play defense.

Trade Odom already. He's passing way too much. My 6 yr old cousin could do that.

Again, I don't understand Phil sometimes...why did he leave that lineup on the floor for so long?
tired.gif

at least foul is you can stop them
That's what I am saying. 2 points is 2 points. But make them earn them! If you start throwing people to the floor they will think twice aboutgoing to the lane.

Man Lakers lost this one. Too many careless passes leading to turnovers is the story for the Lakers. Jazz doing good tonight.

Dan Shulman should be required to do at least one of the ESPN games on the doubleheaders. This guy is by far the best at ESPN, besides Van Gundy (
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom