L.A. Lakers @ Utah Jazz - 11/30 - 7:30 pt - ESPN

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYER

LOL@ Laker fans getting mad at every Laker cept for Kobe whenever they lose.

It's not whenever, or every time, they lose. Kobe actually had a "good" game today. It's just that most of the other Lakers inthis game played soft. I, for one, am one of the Lakers fans who actually gets "mad" at Kobe if he playsfugly and lose.

SMH at the Jazz fans booing Fisher. These are the same people cheering for him when he came back from New York during the playoffs. No class right there. AKstepped up huge in Boozers absence and my boy Fesenko scoring points lol. Did not expect this outcome, I thought Kobe was gonna dumb out and drop 40+.

I think it hurt Fisher and he didn't step it up. I feel for Kobe and Farmar they played balls out.

Another thing Utah fans are classless and only root for the players they have even though they black because they play for Utah. You leave you get booed andhated on except if your name is Stockton or Horneseck.

They don't understand Fisher left for his daughter and they basically where stomping on his daughters face with those boos. He never recovered from it buthe should have taken it more personal and been mentally tough.

Odom needs to go as does Mihm.

I love Ronny but he makes too many fundamental defensive mistakes.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

I think it hurt Fisher and he didn't step it up. I feel for Kobe and Farmar they played balls out.

I think the boo's did mess with fisher. He hasn't played that like that in a while.

Games where star players aren't playing are the worst because the guys that usually don't play much will play extra hard to prove a point to theircoach. The scrubs catch the other team off guard.

We meet them 2 more times right? They need to be thinking we got blown out with our full squad....

Back
Top Bottom