L.A. Lakers @ Utah Jazz - 11/30 - 7:30 pt - ESPN

damn kobe is lighting it up. lakers need to pick up their defense, deron just made the same in the lane bank shot 5-6 times in a row

Kobe has that look...it might be a long night for utah if he goes off.

But will we stop letting deron crip walk in the paint?

damn kobe is lighting it up. lakers need to pick up their defense, deron just made the same in the lane bank shot 5-6 times in a row

faithlesshox
hehe, I would really appriciate a link if anybodies got one around
happy.gif

go to ESPN360.com

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

We could not stop a High School team right now with this defense. Really pathetic and hard to watch.

I swear I don't even want to watch anymore. After watching what I saw last night in the second quarter to finish to this game is like night and day. Ifthey have boozer and okur playing who knows how far we would be down.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom