Kyle Brotzman (Boise St. Kicker). Wanna Get Away??

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Nah bruh, that kick was No good. the kicker even knew it
Yeah, when the kicker knows right away, then I'll go ahead and assume it's a miss. A kicker who thinks it has a chance to be good doesn't have that reaction.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Nah bruh, that kick was No good. the kicker even knew it
Yeah, when the kicker knows right away, then I'll go ahead and assume it's a miss. A kicker who thinks it has a chance to be good doesn't have that reaction.

9ulvo9.jpg

From his FB
"Boise State kicker Kyle Brotzman died this weekend. The young athlete was driving home from the University, when he missed his exit wide right and drove over the edge of an overpass"

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

From his FB
"Boise State kicker Kyle Brotzman died this weekend. The young athlete was driving home from the University, when he missed his exit wide right and drove over the edge of an overpass"

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet 90% of NT could've converted that kick at the end. Pressure doesnt even play a factor when the ball is that close. All you have to do is lift the ball off the ground with a bit of power and it's pretty much guaranteed to go through. How he missed that is beyond me.

I bet 90% of NT could've converted that kick at the end. Pressure doesnt even play a factor when the ball is that close. All you have to do is lift the ball off the ground with a bit of power and it's pretty much guaranteed to go through. How he missed that is beyond me.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Someone wrote this on FB:
[h3] He tried to hang himself after the game, but he couldn't kick the chair out from under him.[/h3]
eek.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

9ulvo9.jpg
Originally Posted by Rolaholic

From his FB
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel bad for Boise but Damn
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Someone wrote this on FB:
[h3] He tried to hang himself after the game, but he couldn't kick the chair out from under him.[/h3]
eek.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

9ulvo9.jpg
Originally Posted by Rolaholic

From his FB
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel bad for Boise but Damn
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

he cruved into it to much , The ego of BOISE ST . got the kicker . Coach pulled him after the 1st missed kick and let him have it . I too sent this dude a prayer , i could not imagine how hees feeeling after blowing there BOWL chances alive at all .

he cruved into it to much , The ego of BOISE ST . got the kicker . Coach pulled him after the 1st missed kick and let him have it . I too sent this dude a prayer , i could not imagine how hees feeeling after blowing there BOWL chances alive at all .

Originally Posted by MzD650

Said it a couple times already. Watched the replay a dozen times. The field goal attempt at the end of regulation was good.

This is exactly what I said. Watched a few times after the game and still say it. How come the officials were not under the goal post?

Said it a couple times already. Watched the replay a dozen times. The field goal attempt at the end of regulation was good.

This is exactly what I said. Watched a few times after the game and still say it. How come the officials were not under the goal post?

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

I just called the NCAA and told them some kid on a message board said the kick was good - they said they'll go ahead and change the score tomorrow.

I just called the NCAA and told them some kid on a message board said the kick was good - they said they'll go ahead and change the score tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

just a shame they can't change this one,
http://scores.espn.go.com...oxscore?gameId=292460068

just a shame they can't change this one,
http://scores.espn.go.com...oxscore?gameId=292460068

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Are there any other angles available? Because I keep playing it back and the first kick looked good.

The only angle that matters:
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/boxscore?gid=201011260039
never knew that they kept a giant webpage on Nevada's field 
eyes.gif

just get over people believing that it was good. your ducks will rub all the stickum kept on their shirts all the way to The Fiesta Bowl.

And the dudes in your avatar will continue to not win Super Bowls until they get their camcorders back.
same with yours until they clone Jerry Rice, Steve Young and Ronnie Lott 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Are there any other angles available? Because I keep playing it back and the first kick looked good.

The only angle that matters:
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/boxscore?gid=201011260039
never knew that they kept a giant webpage on Nevada's field 
eyes.gif

just get over people believing that it was good. your ducks will rub all the stickum kept on their shirts all the way to The Fiesta Bowl.

And the dudes in your avatar will continue to not win Super Bowls until they get their camcorders back.
same with yours until they clone Jerry Rice, Steve Young and Ronnie Lott 

Back
Top Bottom