Kyle Brotzman (Boise St. Kicker). Wanna Get Away??

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

:
http://www.lenscrafters.com/

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Boise State's very first chance to get to a championship game...
right, because they are going to jump an undefeated Auburn, and Oregon?
PEOPLE - IF THE KICK WAS THAT CLOSE, THEY WOULD HAVE REVIEWED IT.

co-sign...all these dudes thinking it was good, or that they need to show another replay because it was questionable, are just plain dumb.

That kick was no good, matter fact the FG at the end of John Elway's "The Drive" was more of a miss than this one was
laugh.gif

Real talk guys, I've never enjoyed watching another team lose as much as I did just now, I don't think you even know how happy that made me.

After losing to them to start the season and seeing Kellen Moore run around the stadium with his stupid @%% boyish grin it brought me so much joy to see that smile wiped off his 12 year old face. That $@%! caused me so much anguish, to know that they are feeling even worse after losing in such devastating fashion, has me feeling
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also that kicker's FB profile picture was him celebrating after making a field goal against us this year.

Hey Kyle Brotzman, CELEBRATE DEEZ NUTS!

(seriously though I feel bad for the guy, he must be devastated right now).

That kick was no good, matter fact the FG at the end of John Elway's "The Drive" was more of a miss than this one was
laugh.gif

Real talk guys, I've never enjoyed watching another team lose as much as I did just now, I don't think you even know how happy that made me.

After losing to them to start the season and seeing Kellen Moore run around the stadium with his stupid @%% boyish grin it brought me so much joy to see that smile wiped off his 12 year old face. That $@%! caused me so much anguish, to know that they are feeling even worse after losing in such devastating fashion, has me feeling
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also that kicker's FB profile picture was him celebrating after making a field goal against us this year.

Hey Kyle Brotzman, CELEBRATE DEEZ NUTS!

(seriously though I feel bad for the guy, he must be devastated right now).

PEOPLE - IF THE KICK WAS THAT CLOSE, THEY WOULD HAVE REVIEWED IT.

co-sign...all these dudes thinking it was good, or that they need to show another replay because it was questionable, are just plain dumb.

This was posted on Brotzman FB:

"you are the worst ****ing player i ahve ever seen. if i had i a gun with one bullet and you and hitler were in the same room i would probably shoot you. Thanks for nothing. Your football career is over."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"you are the worst ****ing player i ahve ever seen. if i had i a gun with one bullet and you and hitler were in the same room i would probably shoot you. Thanks for nothing. Your football career is over."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

RoOk wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

Now that is harsh!!

RoOk wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

Now that is harsh!!

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Exactly BSU and Bama gave both games away by lettin the other team back in the game to give them any hope of winnin. Cam Newton ran the ball back to back about 4-5x in the 4th and u tellin me u can't stop a slow +!+ 6'6" QB?
BSU got up by 17 and got complacent. Now BSU just gotta see what bowl game they get. They wasn't gettin the national championship, even if they did get the dub tho, Bama screwed em

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Exactly BSU and Bama gave both games away by lettin the other team back in the game to give them any hope of winnin. Cam Newton ran the ball back to back about 4-5x in the 4th and u tellin me u can't stop a slow +!+ 6'6" QB?
BSU got up by 17 and got complacent. Now BSU just gotta see what bowl game they get. They wasn't gettin the national championship, even if they did get the dub tho, Bama screwed em

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

RoOk wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

Now that is harsh!!
I SAY COTDAMN! 
eek.gif
sick.gif

I have the CFB thread open and I was wondering how the hell it jumped so much 
laugh.gif
 Now I know. Not watching this game ftl.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

RoOk wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

Now that is harsh!!
I SAY COTDAMN! 
eek.gif
sick.gif

I have the CFB thread open and I was wondering how the hell it jumped so much 
laugh.gif
 Now I know. Not watching this game ftl.

Originally Posted by RoOk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom