Kyle Brotzman (Boise St. Kicker). Wanna Get Away??

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Are there any other angles available? Because I keep playing it back and the first kick looked good.

The only angle that matters:
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/boxscore?gid=201011260039
never knew that they kept a giant webpage on Nevada's field 
eyes.gif

just get over people believing that it was good. your ducks will rub all the stickum kept on their shirts all the way to The Fiesta Bowl. 

Are there any other angles available? Because I keep playing it back and the first kick looked good.

eyes.gif

just get over people believing that it was good. your ducks will rub all the stickum kept on their shirts all the way to The Fiesta Bowl. 

Sorry to say this but even if Boise State ran the table what was on their resume to put them above teams like Oregon or Auburn? Boise State never had to come back from being down 24 points in Tuscaloosa to beat the defending champions just to keep their title hopes alive like Auburn did yesterday. Boise State never put up over 50 points on a top-10 team like Oregon did against Stanford. I'm glad Boise State lost, that way we can put to rest any claim that a non-BCS program that beats up on scrubs deserves a shot at the National Championship.

Sorry to say this but even if Boise State ran the table what was on their resume to put them above teams like Oregon or Auburn? Boise State never had to come back from being down 24 points in Tuscaloosa to beat the defending champions just to keep their title hopes alive like Auburn did yesterday. Boise State never put up over 50 points on a top-10 team like Oregon did against Stanford. I'm glad Boise State lost, that way we can put to rest any claim that a non-BCS program that beats up on scrubs deserves a shot at the National Championship.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

eyes.gif

And the dudes in your avatar will continue to not win Super Bowls until they get their camcorders back.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

eyes.gif

And the dudes in your avatar will continue to not win Super Bowls until they get their camcorders back.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Top teams continue to decline to play Boise State.  I understand, because of the current system, there is absolutely no benefit to doing so.  But you cant have it both ways.  Teams cant talk trash and mock their strength of schedule if they are the same teams that are refusing to play them.  Boise St. tries to play "top" teams every year and no one will play them.  Cant fault them for not playing anyone.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Top teams continue to decline to play Boise State.  I understand, because of the current system, there is absolutely no benefit to doing so.  But you cant have it both ways.  Teams cant talk trash and mock their strength of schedule if they are the same teams that are refusing to play them.  Boise St. tries to play "top" teams every year and no one will play them.  Cant fault them for not playing anyone.

Back
Top Bottom