Kyle Brotzman (Boise St. Kicker). Wanna Get Away??

Originally Posted by MzD650

Said it a couple times already. Watched the replay a dozen times. The field goal attempt at the end of regulation was good.

was wondering why they weren't showing the ground view cause I thought so too....

gonna have to see the other views. but judging by the kicker and everyone else's reaction, i'd have to say no good

gonna have to see the other views. but judging by the kicker and everyone else's reaction, i'd have to say no good

^ I understand. But I don't see where the ball didn't go through the post. From the replay angle it looks like it went through but was very high. Idk chances are he missed it but it looked like he made it bro. wow

^ I understand. But I don't see where the ball didn't go through the post. From the replay angle it looks like it went through but was very high. Idk chances are he missed it but it looked like he made it bro. wow

Chester with his clear hate towards Boise State.
laugh.gif

That kid should give up his roster spot --- there is no excuse for missing 2 fg < 30 yds from straight away

That kid should give up his roster spot --- there is no excuse for missing 2 fg < 30 yds from straight away

I've watched the kick a few times now and it did look like it might have gotten in, but the reaction of the kicker and holder make it obvious it was pushed to the right.  

I've watched the kick a few times now and it did look like it might have gotten in, but the reaction of the kicker and holder make it obvious it was pushed to the right.  

Back
Top Bottom