Krptonate Foamlite PE Release Info

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

^^^
not for u,because i really doubt youll have them !there only 18 pair at NTNY!i will
nah phelps u were wrong on the 1/2 cents and your wrong on these too..... i heard ur gettin these :
29g1lp2.jpg

laugh.gif

Great shoe to have stashed in da Closet.. BUt cant see myself ever wearing them... Either way unless I happen to come across them accidentally in person I willnot be copping. Saving my money to grab 2 pairs of Griffeys

bull3t wrote:

Yea I remember my friend copped the royal foams and everyone was clowning on him...They were the rupaul of sneakers when they first came out.

Are you lyin? I find that hard to believe folks were clowning the foam 1's.

^^^^those dudes are idiots--there are only 18 pair!
wait a minute..wouldnt camping out for shoes that are this limited as these are be a wise idea...i mean we know you have like 15 pairs already butfor us regular people camping will be necessary

Originally Posted by thagreatj

bull3t wrote:

Yea I remember my friend copped the royal foams and everyone was clowning on him...They were the rupaul of sneakers when they first came out.

Trust me everyone and ther momma clowned these shoes. You either loved them or hated them. I remember my boy calling em smurf shoes lol. I personally nevercared for the royal blue foams either aside from them being pennys sig shoes. The royal blue color was too loud for my size 13 feet. I personally love the allblack foams and eggplants.
pimp.gif

bull3t wrote:

i can beleive that, because when i was in H.S. in 2000 - 2001, i remember this girl laughin and saying my all black joints were ugly. so i canbelieve it...

^^^
not for u,because i really doubt youll have them !there only 18 pair at NTNY!i will
show proof u got these?

Eventually the truth will come out.

^^^^ im suprised he lasted this long
laugh.gif

he'll probably come back as "foam insulation sensation"

as for the kicks... im ready to spend some serious dough!

So I was thinking about buying a pair of these and raffling it off to NT'ers and folks on that other site...
The rules would be like this:
$25 a ticket
100 tickets sold total (to make it fair a 5 ticket limit per person would be enforced)
Must be an NT'er or ISS'er.
The whole event would be videotaped and hosted on Youtube.
The winner gets the shoes for free, that means no additional charge.
They would be shipped via USPS Express Mail For Free To The Winner...
The Raffle would be done on March 18th, 2009 (Day After Release)

What do u guys think about that? Would any of you guys be down for that? Any suggestions to make it work?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

bull3t wrote:

i can beleive that, because when i was in H.S. in 2000 - 2001, i remember this girl laughin and saying my all black joints were ugly. so i can believe it...

girl don't know jack about kicks...i had some chick giving me lip because of the eggplant pennys "omg i'm tired of these people asking me forthese ugly purple spaceboots, whats so hot

about em anyways?"

bull3t wrote:

those of us that are old enough to remember will know.

you have to remember, back in that era, almost everyone wore white sneakers.. black sneakers.. or white/black sneakers.

it's not like these days where everyone has shoes in team accent colors. blue shoes back then were unheard of. foams were ahead of their time.

in fact, in scoop jackson's book, he writes that nike actually had penny 5s ready, but avar had some other shoes in a bag that were too out there, even bynike's standards. it was a one piece shoe in blue, inspired by a molded sunglass case. avar was just playing with the idea and had a sample mocked up.

penny asked to see them, fell in love with them, and the rest is history.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

So I was thinking about buying a pair of these and raffling it off to NT'ers and folks on that other site...
$25 a ticket
100 tickets sold total (to make it fair a 5 ticket limit per person would be enforced)

What do u guys think about that? Would any of you guys be down for that? Any suggestions to make it work?
indifferent.gif
I think you're out ya damn mind......
so how much profit would that leave you with?

Originally Posted by s dubl

$25 a ticket

indifferent.gif
When Premium Goods in BK did their raffle for the kobe 1s last year, did you worry about how much profit they were gonna make off theraffle...They made ppl purchase something in their store so as to get a chance to enter the raffle, pulled the raffle and then the winners still had topay $400 for the sneaker...

When I do my raffle, Im not charging a penny for the shoes so essentially $25 could win you a pair of kryptonates.
(Not including the ppl that would buy multiple tickets to have a better chance to win, that's why I implimented a 5 ticket limit per person)
$25 doesnt even cover Express Shipping anywhere in the US....

To make it fair, any NT'ers that would like to be present for the drawing please pm me...

$25 a ticket

Don't forget to donate the profits to charity!
indifferent.gif

255forlife is absolutely right,
I was 13 years old when the nike foamposite one was originally released and i loved them back then because it was so different and the clear sole was the icingon the cake for me.
I tried to get them and failed, pops wasnt having it lol.
People purchased them of course but in my area they did not sell out immediately, it took some time. I heard so many people call them "Ugly" but iwas one of those guys that always said that this particular shoe was ahead of its time!

When the gold flightposites dropped back in the fall of 1999 my mother purchased them for me as my first pair of shoes to start off the school year with. Ididnt really get no type of "oh, those are cute." comments lol. Alot of people thought that those were Ugly as well however i loved them so thecomments were automatically blocked out.

Imperial Sports had the original purple nike flightposites on the shelve as well, my original plan was to go down to the D and cop the last pair of air jordan4 retros in that white/blue colorway (continued with a jumpman sign instead of the nike air on the back) however they were a little bit too big and the goldflightposites were just glowing in the light!

I barely had any new school clothing, it didnt really matter though. As long as i had fresh kicks i was set.
I remember when Penny rocked the Gold Flightposites in a playoff game and i was just as amazed as i was when i saw the blue foams.

Oh, so many memories. I love the nineties era, one.

Originally Posted by s dubl

$25 a ticket

indifferent.gif
When Premium Goods in BK did their raffle for the kobe 1s last year, did you worry about how much profit they were gonna make off the raffle...They made ppl purchase something in their store so as to get a chance to enter the raffle, pulled the raffle and then the winners still had to pay $400 for the sneaker...

When I do my raffle, Im not charging a penny for the shoes so essentially $25 could win you a pair of kryptonates.
(Not including the ppl that would buy multiple tickets to have a better chance to win, that's why I implimented a 5 ticket limit per person)
$25 doesnt even cover Express Shipping anywhere in the US....

To make it fair, any NT'ers that would like to be present for the drawing please pm me...

I like your ideal ....

To maximize participants you should do before the release and let winner choose size. I wouldn't spend $25 to win something i can't wear...even if itis a steal...or at least specify size winner will get, otherwise i like the idea

Originally Posted by tiff

Who cares who i am?do you guys want the sneakers or not?Raffle inquiries will be taken from today thru Tuesday at 8pm.PM me
pimp.gif
My name is Tiffany Anthony,you all may know my brother who plays with a team in The Northwest Division!cant spill all the beans!
laugh.gif
Sounds like Foam Phelps has a sister.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom