Krptonate Foamlite PE Release Info

i don't dare get involved with this release

but i saw this pic on facebook and figured you guys would like lol

2579_1131163479180_1230030004_1275849_2148558_n.jpg

goodluck to you guys though

I hope you all get your kicks .... Im not a fan of these at all .... DAMN 4000 , thats crazy for some trash .

i like these but NIKE is making them

nearly impossible to get.

seriously what do they have to gain by

making these so hard 2 get? SMFH!!

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I'm a fan of the neon color in general but I wouldn't put too much effort into getting these. guess all the NYC heads with no jobs haven't had a limited release to exploit for a while.
wouldn't it be grand if Nike went and GRed these a month or so after all the beasties did their thing?

^ That will be perfect!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I'm a fan of the neon color in general but I wouldn't put too much effort into getting these. guess all the NYC heads with no jobs haven't had a limited release to exploit for a while.
wouldn't it be grand if Nike went and GRed these a month or so after all the beasties did their thing?
I am not a fan of these either, BUT let's be honest when has nike EVER & I mean EVER done anything that made sense??? BCHD, Jordan VIII PEs, IV all stars & fruity pebbles, the list goes on & on. it seems that if they are hurting by the economy why not make shoes GR that so many people want??

^ That will be perfect!!!!!!

i wouldn't spend 4G on this pair even if i were a millionaire.. i don't see this shoe turning a classic, i don't see NR entering HOF, and themoney's not even going to a good cause like charity or something...

It has nuttin to do wit nate making it to the HOF...if the shoe is worth that much to a person, then they will spend that much...me personally I wouldn'tbut it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom