Krptonate Foamlite PE Release Info

Originally Posted by chinasuperman21

the guy that got frauded on the ebay pair that he paid like 20,000 for must feel pretty bad

you really think the winner paid. wake up call

Originally Posted by GZA73

this shoe is alive only cuz of hype. Shoes and Nate both suck!!
Apparently, you've been living in an IGLOO for the past 2 weeks... Nate has had anamazing 2 weeks worth of games (a product of D'Antoni's system though), and he is one of the best small dudes to ever play the game (with Spud Webb andMugsy Bogues)...

Might just cop for the hell of it, but $185?
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Good to see this thread got THIS many replies and no one testing my mans info...

Good Stuff. $185? Negative Ghostrider...

Would love to see a gang of people rockin these around the malls though.. Mad salty seeing someone else were them.. lol
Rock that Only seems to happen to me and only in JB forum............. But I do have one thing coming for them then I'm quitting NT andmoving on to Greener Pastures.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Good to see this thread got THIS many replies and no one testing my mans info...

Good Stuff. $185? Negative Ghostrider...

Would love to see a gang of people rockin these around the malls though.. Mad salty seeing someone else were them.. lol
Rock that Only seems to happen to me and only in JB forum............. But I do have one thing coming for them then I'm quitting NT and moving on to Greener Pastures.
dont worry... if dudes find out i was wrong, they gonna question me all of the time too... and honestly, this is info i passed along.
I dont plan on getting them so Im not pursuing any info at all. im not digging the fade designs of the lites... they should just do like flightposite ones andhave sold mid colors and different/matching tops/soles

^^^ That's the thing what info did I so Horribly screw up? Nobody has yet to tell me. Only Grand Hustle It tried to answer and he was Full of It for Inever said any or took credit for anybody elses info. Never ,Not Once for that @@it is NOT cool.

well i personally would ask that u stay aboard and not retire from niketalk. there are too many people on here just ask for people to find shoes or whatsbetter or whatever other stuff but not many people on here giving good info...
i mean everyone gets grilled when there are no pics for info i guess... then the people grilling usually end up being wrong or whatever. i remember the silverfoam pro retro last yr.... no pics surfaced so whoever posted the info was getting grilled.... then one day, they started showin up and not many people gavedude love.

^^ except I'm getting Threads Made about Me and I'm constantly having to Air Cats Out............. I mean this $#@ is Ridiculous. Cats talk tough onthe Net but if they met face to face, Man Up......... There is Some much Info I would love to share. but the insults, rude questioning and all the flames justARE NOT worth It.

it's one thing finding something to go with the eggpant foams which in some lighting they actually look black. But a bright lime green shoe?! Hmmm, thatshoe in my opinion would only be purchased for future resale.

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by GZA73

this shoe is alive only cuz of hype. Shoes and Nate both suck!!
Apparently, you've been living in an IGLOO for the past 2 weeks... Nate has had an amazing 2 weeks worth of games (a product of D'Antoni's system though), and he is one of the best small dudes to ever play the game (with Spud Webb and Mugsy Bogues)...

he's still a shrimp

I read the RD is March 17, (St. Patrick's Day) 185 only @ house of hype oops meant hoops

Originally Posted by derry1

I read the RD is March 17, (St. Patrick's Day) 185 only @ house of hype oops meant hoops

how accurate is this info?

HOH? NY Only? Wat about us peeps in LALA land

Where would yall wear these tho? Seriously like with jeans or to ball

^^^ u already know.. Rocking these....

gotta wear some Denims with some black, and a touch of green......

if i get my hands on theese... i will post fit...

Back
Top Bottom