Kreayshawn Thread

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

On point...

speaks volumes 
tired.gif

This girl V-Nasty saying it in the comfort of her own home or around her peeps...got a feeling she's being REAL selective about where she uses it. That being said, someone is gonna test her one of these days. We gonna see how "hood" or "thoro" she really is. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if someone washes her and someone uploads a vid of her crying on wshh. She's a straight up ignorant %!%%!+$. Trash. Whatever adjective you wanna use, you can apply it to her. Her 15 minutes are gonna be up soon.

This girl V-Nasty saying it in the comfort of her own home or around her peeps...got a feeling she's being REAL selective about where she uses it. That being said, someone is gonna test her one of these days. We gonna see how "hood" or "thoro" she really is. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if someone washes her and someone uploads a vid of her crying on wshh. She's a straight up ignorant %!%%!+$. Trash. Whatever adjective you wanna use, you can apply it to her. Her 15 minutes are gonna be up soon.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Seems like she gotta leave Cali for someone to test her all them soft Cali suckas cosignin her. Its like shes saying it and laughing in our faces.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Seems like she gotta leave Cali for someone to test her all them soft Cali suckas cosignin her. Its like shes saying it and laughing in our faces.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

I can't believe people are actually getting mad that someone outside the African American race is saying the N word. Like really? It's 2011 and THAT'S what you're mad about?

IMO , ANY person of ANY race can use "gga" and NO ONE should use "gger". Who are you to decided what race can say what words? If you don't like people outside of your race saying it to you, then don't say it yourself, or else be prepared to have everyone, including people outside of your race, saying it. And to top it off, ol girl is WAY more active than half the people getting mad over what she's saying, so I really don't see why any of them are talking. This verbal segregation has got to stop, it's just making us look so foolish and hypocritical.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I can't believe people are actually getting mad that someone outside the African American race is saying the N word. Like really? It's 2011 and THAT'S what you're mad about?

IMO , ANY person of ANY race can use "gga" and NO ONE should use "gger". Who are you to decided what race can say what words? If you don't like people outside of your race saying it to you, then don't say it yourself, or else be prepared to have everyone, including people outside of your race, saying it. And to top it off, ol girl is WAY more active than half the people getting mad over what she's saying, so I really don't see why any of them are talking. This verbal segregation has got to stop, it's just making us look so foolish and hypocritical.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

We gotta get our priorities in check man, we just gotta 
tired.gif
You sound like a ##@% idiot.  You gotta be from Cali spoutin' that bull @*@%.

Just like these +#%!% you equatin' the N' word to doin' "hood @*@%" and bein' a G.  Just goes to show that you don't understand the strength and power of the N' word. 

How old are you, fam?  I wanna smack fire out these young mother ##@% thinkin' @*@% is sweet.  Yes, I'm mad
laugh.gif

Yea, Slaptastic definitely sounds like an idiot, and further proves everything about those types of like-minded people that others say about them. "It's 2011 and THAT'S what you're mad about?" That's
cause it's still very relevant til this day. I don't get up and arms over it, but you said that as if major civil rights events and lynchings were 200 years ago, and everybody are all cool and well. That was only
in the 60s my dude, and that's not THAT long ago. I bet you're probably the same person who said "racism is now over" when Obama became president.

tired.gif

Just like these +#%!% you equatin' the N' word to doin' "hood @*@%" and bein' a G.  Just goes to show that you don't understand the strength and power of the N' word. 

How old are you, fam?  I wanna smack fire out these young mother ##@% thinkin' @*@% is sweet.  Yes, I'm mad
laugh.gif

Yea, Slaptastic definitely sounds like an idiot, and further proves everything about those types of like-minded people that others say about them. "It's 2011 and THAT'S what you're mad about?" That's
cause it's still very relevant til this day. I don't get up and arms over it, but you said that as if major civil rights events and lynchings were 200 years ago, and everybody are all cool and well. That was only
in the 60s my dude, and that's not THAT long ago. I bet you're probably the same person who said "racism is now over" when Obama became president.

It's different growing up in the bay... Almost every single minority says the n word freely. That's just how it is.

It's different growing up in the bay... Almost every single minority says the n word freely. That's just how it is.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Where are are you making all these assumptions from? And how does where I reside have any influence on the statement? . You completely missed my point. Read it again and comprehend what I actually said instead of what you thought I meant. How is there strength and power in the word "gga"? There's only power in the word when YOU want there to be power behind it, so you can claim you're offended and play the victim role. How can only you and the people in the African American community can say "Gga" to each other when it was a racial slur to start with? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's a slang word. "Gger" is a whole different story. If she was spouting off that word, then we would have an issue. But we're not taking about "gger" as a slur, we're taking about it's slang variation bro. Even people of Hispanic decent use the word as slang, and no one gets all riled up about that, but a white person says it, and yall wanna start catching feelings. The hypocrisy of verbal segregation in the African American community is astounding.

And when did I say that we're past racism? I'm well aware that racism still exists to this day in all forms, but the one form it does NOT exist in is people saying "gga" that are outside of the African American race whether you want to believe it or not. The problem doesn't lie with them, it's with us. Picking and choosing when to feel offended, and then trying to pull out the Civil Rights movement card when we don't want to acknowledge our own hypocrisy.

Your ignorance blows my mind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Where are are you making all these assumptions from? And how does where I reside have any influence on the statement? . You completely missed my point. Read it again and comprehend what I actually said instead of what you thought I meant. How is there strength and power in the word "gga"? There's only power in the word when YOU want there to be power behind it, so you can claim you're offended and play the victim role. How can only you and the people in the African American community can say "Gga" to each other when it was a racial slur to start with? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's a slang word. "Gger" is a whole different story. If she was spouting off that word, then we would have an issue. But we're not taking about "gger" as a slur, we're taking about it's slang variation bro. Even people of Hispanic decent use the word as slang, and no one gets all riled up about that, but a white person says it, and yall wanna start catching feelings. The hypocrisy of verbal segregation in the African American community is astounding.

And when did I say that we're past racism? I'm well aware that racism still exists to this day in all forms, but the one form it does NOT exist in is people saying "gga" that are outside of the African American race whether you want to believe it or not. The problem doesn't lie with them, it's with us. Picking and choosing when to feel offended, and then trying to pull out the Civil Rights movement card when we don't want to acknowledge our own hypocrisy.

Your ignorance blows my mind
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom