Kreayshawn Thread

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You sound like a ##@% idiot.  You gotta be from Cali spoutin' that bull @*@%.

Just like these +#%!% you equatin' the N' word to doin' "hood @*@%" and bein' a G.  Just goes to show that you don't understand the strength and power of the N' word. 

How old are you, fam?  I wanna smack fire out these young mother ##@% thinkin' @*@% is sweet.  Yes, I'm mad
laugh.gif

Where are are you making all these assumptions from? And how does where I reside have any influence on the statement? . You completely missed my point. Read it again and comprehend what I actually said instead of what you thought I meant. How is there strength and power in the word "gga"? There's only power in the word when YOU want there to be power behind it, so you can claim you're offended and play the victim role. How can only you and the people in the African American community can say "Gga" to each other when it was a racial slur to start with? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's a slang word. "Gger" is a whole different story. If she was spouting off that word, then we would have an issue. But we're not taking about "gger" as a slur, we're taking about it's slang variation bro. Even people of Hispanic decent use the word as slang, and no one gets all riled up about that, but a white person says it, and yall wanna start catching feelings. The hypocrisy of verbal segregation in the African American community is astounding.

And when did I say that we're past racism? I'm well aware that racism still exists to this day in all forms, but the one form it does NOT exist in is people saying "gga" that are outside of the African American race whether you want to believe it or not. The problem doesn't lie with them, it's with us. Picking and choosing when to feel offended, and then trying to pull out the Civil Rights movement card when we don't want to acknowledge our own hypocrisy.

Your ignorance blows my mind
laugh.gif

I don't say it in any way, so that negates anything you just said, and anything else you could possibly say. So therefore, I don't "pick and choose" whenever to be offended. And honestly, you didn't
say anything new to even clear up your statement, you just repeated what you said, an added an ironic lame condescending remark, further reaffirming your own ignorance. I didn't say you said we
were past racism, it's just the remarks you made SOUNDS as if you WOULD say that. You can cover your eyes and ears to avoid the facts and truth all you want, but it's still there. And you can
continue to make a fool of yourself trying to break down "gga" and "gger" like Chris Rock, but when it comes down to it, that just continues to give people an excuse to use either one, especially going
to great lengths to defend and define either usage. Before you make your reply, proofread your original one, then your next one, followed by mine, and THEN you can try to make an actual inteliigent
reply that actually makes a point to get back to me.  

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You sound like a ##@% idiot.  You gotta be from Cali spoutin' that bull @*@%.

Just like these +#%!% you equatin' the N' word to doin' "hood @*@%" and bein' a G.  Just goes to show that you don't understand the strength and power of the N' word. 

How old are you, fam?  I wanna smack fire out these young mother ##@% thinkin' @*@% is sweet.  Yes, I'm mad
laugh.gif

Where are are you making all these assumptions from? And how does where I reside have any influence on the statement? . You completely missed my point. Read it again and comprehend what I actually said instead of what you thought I meant. How is there strength and power in the word "gga"? There's only power in the word when YOU want there to be power behind it, so you can claim you're offended and play the victim role. How can only you and the people in the African American community can say "Gga" to each other when it was a racial slur to start with? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's a slang word. "Gger" is a whole different story. If she was spouting off that word, then we would have an issue. But we're not taking about "gger" as a slur, we're taking about it's slang variation bro. Even people of Hispanic decent use the word as slang, and no one gets all riled up about that, but a white person says it, and yall wanna start catching feelings. The hypocrisy of verbal segregation in the African American community is astounding.

And when did I say that we're past racism? I'm well aware that racism still exists to this day in all forms, but the one form it does NOT exist in is people saying "gga" that are outside of the African American race whether you want to believe it or not. The problem doesn't lie with them, it's with us. Picking and choosing when to feel offended, and then trying to pull out the Civil Rights movement card when we don't want to acknowledge our own hypocrisy.

Your ignorance blows my mind
laugh.gif

I don't say it in any way, so that negates anything you just said, and anything else you could possibly say. So therefore, I don't "pick and choose" whenever to be offended. And honestly, you didn't
say anything new to even clear up your statement, you just repeated what you said, an added an ironic lame condescending remark, further reaffirming your own ignorance. I didn't say you said we
were past racism, it's just the remarks you made SOUNDS as if you WOULD say that. You can cover your eyes and ears to avoid the facts and truth all you want, but it's still there. And you can
continue to make a fool of yourself trying to break down "gga" and "gger" like Chris Rock, but when it comes down to it, that just continues to give people an excuse to use either one, especially going
to great lengths to defend and define either usage. Before you make your reply, proofread your original one, then your next one, followed by mine, and THEN you can try to make an actual inteliigent
reply that actually makes a point to get back to me.  

Chick is bunz. Peep how pet she got when she got asked about VNasty by a black member of the press.

V-Nasty is gonna get tested out here one of these days. And it wont be pretty. I wouldnt be surprised if Sony decided to have her move away from that chick because of the negative backlash. Drake called up sounding all googly eyed.

I hate seeing white girls who hang around mad black people and end up trying to overcompensate being "hood". They're the first one getting dude caught up in some BS. Kreayhawn and her WGM�represent that to the fullest for me. From what I've seen of them, they're posers and the fact that we have black artists cosigning them shows how lame the game is

Chick is bunz. Peep how pet she got when she got asked about VNasty by a black member of the press.

V-Nasty is gonna get tested out here one of these days. And it wont be pretty. I wouldnt be surprised if Sony decided to have her move away from that chick because of the negative backlash. Drake called up sounding all googly eyed.

I hate seeing white girls who hang around mad black people and end up trying to overcompensate being "hood". They're the first one getting dude caught up in some BS. Kreayhawn and her WGM�represent that to the fullest for me. From what I've seen of them, they're posers and the fact that we have black artists cosigning them shows how lame the game is

It is funny how Kreayshawn is running around saying, " I never said %$!#%, blah, blah, blah.

If you ever seen her on U-stream, or her old Youtube freestyles, she use to say that #%$# left and right too.

That is why all her old Youtube music got deleted.

It is funny how Kreayshawn is running around saying, " I never said %$!#%, blah, blah, blah.

If you ever seen her on U-stream, or her old Youtube freestyles, she use to say that #%$# left and right too.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Videos such as that make me hope the Mayans were right

laugh.gif

Crazy thing is, Kreayshawn is going to catch the fade one day because of V Nasty's dumb *$+%.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Videos such as that make me hope the Mayans were right

laugh.gif

Crazy thing is, Kreayshawn is going to catch the fade one day because of V Nasty's dumb *$+%.

whyhellothere wrote:

YO!
eek.gif

I already said V nasty is just not good look for Kreayshawn. She'signorant as hell, and
sick.gif
at that worldstar video speaking on the N word im pretty sure she never finished Middle School. It's just ignorance that people can't stand and she needs to grasp that.

whyhellothere wrote:

YO!
eek.gif

I already said V nasty is just not good look for Kreayshawn. She'signorant as hell, and
sick.gif
at that worldstar video speaking on the N word im pretty sure she never finished Middle School. It's just ignorance that people can't stand and she needs to grasp that.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Right now she's guilty by association and if these lazy %#+ bloggers did half the research that was necessary they would have seen this. I'm talking to you All Hip Hop.

Seems like she gotta leave Cali for someone to test her all them soft Cali suckas cosignin her. Its like shes saying it and laughing in our faces.
-Chicago
-DC
-NYC

These are all stops on Kreayshawn's upcoming tour. I won't be surprised if no alcohol is served at any of her shows on the tour because people will react to V-Nasty.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Right now she's guilty by association and if these lazy %#+ bloggers did half the research that was necessary they would have seen this. I'm talking to you All Hip Hop.

Seems like she gotta leave Cali for someone to test her all them soft Cali suckas cosignin her. Its like shes saying it and laughing in our faces.
-Chicago
-DC
-NYC

These are all stops on Kreayshawn's upcoming tour. I won't be surprised if no alcohol is served at any of her shows on the tour because people will react to V-Nasty.

So...people really interested in her music? I'll just keep her in mind for when that sex tape drops. Want to see that pretty mouth in action.

So...people really interested in her music? I'll just keep her in mind for when that sex tape drops. Want to see that pretty mouth in action.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

>>>Kreayshawn.
Whoa.

I repeat, whoa.� This bunny is a problem.� And she got looks?� Lawd!

Won't take no damn alcohol to rile 'em up.  That sober beatdown is just as effective
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

>>>Kreayshawn.
Whoa.

I repeat, whoa.� This bunny is a problem.� And she got looks?� Lawd!

Won't take no damn alcohol to rile 'em up.  That sober beatdown is just as effective
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom