Kreayshawn Thread

I can't believe people are actually getting mad that someone outside the African American race is saying the N word. Like really? It's 2011 and THAT'S what you're mad about?

IMO , ANY person of ANY race can use "gga" and NO ONE should use "gger". Who are you to decided what race can say what words? If you don't like people outside of your race saying it to you, then don't say it yourself, or else be prepared to have everyone, including people outside of your race, saying it. And to top it off, ol girl is WAY more active than half the people getting mad over what she's saying, so I really don't see why any of them are talking. This verbal segregation has got to stop, it's just making us look so foolish and hypocritical.

We gotta get our priorities in check man, we just gotta 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

^ word, Rolaholic. and i feel that. I just don't co-sign people hating on folks just to hate. She's cute, she's charismatic, and she's nicer than 70% of these so called emcees in NT. Let shawty live.

Gucci Gucci still knocks, tho
Shut the #$$% up. You're an idiot.
idk why but this response has me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

^ word, Rolaholic. and i feel that. I just don't co-sign people hating on folks just to hate. She's cute, she's charismatic, and she's nicer than 70% of these so called emcees in NT. Let shawty live.

Gucci Gucci still knocks, tho
Shut the #$$% up. You're an idiot.
idk why but this response has me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

(Lil' Debbie doesn't quite know how to hold a mic, so she just waves it near the front of her own face, never aiming it at her mouth. Was it turned on? We'll never know.)

roll.gif

(Lil' Debbie doesn't quite know how to hold a mic, so she just waves it near the front of her own face, never aiming it at her mouth. Was it turned on? We'll never know.)

roll.gif

After hearing V-Nasty's explanation, she's indeed an idiot.
laugh.gif

And Kreayshawn and Debbie being thrown because of guilt by associaiton. If they would distance themselves from V-Nasty if wouldn't feel it as much. They'd be just 2 wack !#% rappers. But they seem attached at the hip to V-Nasty and this whole WGM thing.

After hearing V-Nasty's explanation, she's indeed an idiot.
laugh.gif

And Kreayshawn and Debbie being thrown because of guilt by associaiton. If they would distance themselves from V-Nasty if wouldn't feel it as much. They'd be just 2 wack !#% rappers. But they seem attached at the hip to V-Nasty and this whole WGM thing.

I heard Gucci gucci today on my local radio station, I heard the remix with Lil Wayne which I didn't even know existed lol

I heard Gucci gucci today on my local radio station, I heard the remix with Lil Wayne which I didn't even know existed lol

Back
Top Bottom