Korryn Gaines, Cradling Child and Shotgun, is Fatally Shot By Police

if she had mental issues its the states responsibility to deal with her appropriately

or do we just kill the mentally ill now?

except when theyre white maybe? 
nerd.gif

As much as police lie and yall just ride with police reports without a moments hesitation
laugh.gif
Just say yall don't like Black people that much. Better that than to make these huge intellectual leaps trying to justify this foolishness.
 You're right.  I just don't like black people...which is why I sided with Freddie Gray, Philando Castille, Alton Sterling, Tamir Rice, and Eric Garner in all of those instances.

To dismiss the critiques of this situation as simply "you just don't like black people" is a rehearsal of YOUR own prejudices.

so is she "an idiot" or did she have "mental issues"?

either way she aint have to die or her son get shot

blm isnt just for "respectable" blacks that get killed by police its for ALL black people that dont get the basic respect a human life should get

she didn't respect her life, let alone her sons life man.

if she had mental issues its the states responsibility to deal with her appropriately

or do we just kill the mentally ill now?

except when theyre white maybe? :nerd:

Because those cops knew anything about her other than they were there to serve a warrant....they had a standoff with her for 6 hours man....6 hours in which I'm sure she threatened them countless times....they didn't simply rushed the door and filled her with led....this chick escalated such a petty situation straight to her grave.

You've (a general "you") made a lot of assumptions off of one minute of video. After all the many cases of police behaving corruptly, especially in Baltimore, I am hard pressed to take anything they say at face value. We have already had discrepancies come up in this case, like police saying they used a key to get in, only to find out via court documents that the inside door was locked and they kicked it in. What else will come out?

They got her social media accounts deleted, but still posted the few videos that they did. Why? Why disable the live Facebook feed?

I don't know if you, specifically, dislike Black people. Don't know you or care enough to find out. You, the people quick to jump on what the cops say, despite having a history of corruption, tampering, and deception, probably do not like Black people much. And that's not just for non Black people.

As much as police lie and yall just ride with police reports without a moments hesitation :lol: Just say yall don't like Black people that much. Better that than to make these huge intellectual leaps trying to justify this foolishness.
Yes, because 6 hours is waaaaaay too long to try to peacefully apprehend a suspect...
http://pilotonline.com/news/local/h...cle_344f7576-34b6-5104-a52b-3f80acf8d109.html

Here's the guy (of course)

579e4ade84054.image.jpg

Schleep though [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

yall keep sayin she shouldnt have had her son with her, but shes in her house?

where she supposed to send him?

she know the police are outside to kill her

f a warrant they would did her like freddie gray or sandra bland

she woulda been sending that boy off to die alone

cuz the police woulda came in and killed him too

and said they feared for their lives over a 5 year old boy that was "reaching for something"

So it's basically consensus in here chick was an idiot, police could've done better, but the same subset have to make their point by harping on her, just her, the victim. Nevermind the police anymore or the children subjected to a hail of gunfire. Typical to your NT history, not once, not twice, dozens of times. If you guys ever ascend to a mental space where you achieve true introspection, beyond your own ego, I hope you get the chance to think about your repeated actions and how you come across.

Y'all keep saying after 6 hours like there's a limit before the police can just kill you ...how long should they wait before they start shooting ? Especially when no shots were fired 1st at them ...stand offs happen all the time and get resolved without somebody gettin killed, in this case seems like police waited for a few hours then said f it lets just kill her get this over with ...even worse they knew it was a child in there ...if the warrant was that serious then they shoulda kept waiting , she wasn't firing on them all that time just talking ****...guess the words hurt their feelings a lil too much so she had to go

It's been said multiple times that she was wildin for having the shotty and doing all that with her child there , but she deserved to die cuz of having a gun in her own home and annoying the police ? It's more to this than just " o shorty was wrong" blah blah blah

Last edited:
As much as police lie and yall just ride with police reports without a moments hesitation :lol: Just say yall don't like Black people that much. Better that than to make these huge intellectual leaps trying to justify this foolishness.

You Say That As If Cops Have Never Done That Before? I've Had Them Come To Moms House A Bunch Of Times For Warrants. She Said I Wasn't There & They Dipped Out, Different I Know But What I'm Saying Is Just Because They Came To Serve A Warrant Doesn't Mean They Can't Leave The House With Out The Person They Came For. They Didn't Have To Open Fire

Completely different, they knew she was home, the law is the law, they come with a warrant you don't comply and pull out a gun, that's your *** they dealt with her for 6 damn hours....what more did you want?...what if she shot and killed a cop?....what if she fully lost her mind and killed her kids and herself?

Yes, because 6 hours is waaaaaay too long to try to peacefully apprehend a suspect...

7-hour barricade in Norfolk ends "peacefully," police say
The Virginian-Pilot
Jul 31, 2016

A section of Virginia Beach Boulevard was shut down for most of Sunday morning and early afternoon by a barricade situation that police said was resolved peacefully.

A man, who barricaded himself for more than seven hours in the 900 block of Merrimac Ave., was taken to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital for evaluation. Police have not said whether he was injured.

Officer Jo Ann Hughes, a spokeswoman for the department, said a phone was brought to the man via robot, and that’s how authorities communicated with him.

The man has not been identified by authorities. Police did not say whether he will face charges.

Police arrived at Merrimac Avenue after a call about an armed and suicidal person shortly before 7 a.m. The man fired his gun when they arrived, but no officers were injured, according to a news release from the Norfolk Police Department.

East Virginia Beach Boulevard from Ballentine Boulevard to Norchester Avenue was closed during the incident. Neighboring streets were shut down as well.

http://pilotonline.com/news/local/h...cle_344f7576-34b6-5104-a52b-3f80acf8d109.html

Here's the guy (of course)

579e4ade84054.image.jpg

Famb I didn't have to even leave Baltimore to find a case where better police used their brain and employed familiarity to talk this dude out.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...-hostage-suspect-identity-20160718-story.html

But let's ignore this, it can't be done, they were unreasonable. Let me just keep picking on the dude that capitalizes everything.

Isn't that the very nature of situations like that?

You've (a general "you") made a lot of assumptions off of one minute of video. After all the many cases of police behaving corruptly, especially in Baltimore, I am hard pressed to take anything they say at face value. We have already had discrepancies come up in this case, like police saying they used a key to get in, only to find out via court documents that the inside door was locked and they kicked it in. What else will come out?

They got her social media accounts deleted, but still posted the few videos that they did. Why? Why disable the live Facebook feed?

I don't know if you, specifically, dislike Black people. Don't know you or care enough to find out. You, the people quick to jump on what the cops say, despite having a history of corruption, tampering, and deception, probably do not like Black people much. And that's not just for non Black people.

Do yourself a favor and browse her gram....you'll get a better feel for the anger and animosity she had towards cops...granted you can't blame a black person for being angry, but she let her anger cloud her judgement to a point that she no longer cared for the well being of son....that's why I refuse to feel any sympathy for her.

View media item 2123758

The woman is an idiot that put her child in harms way, that still does not excuse the fact that the cops seemed disregard the little boys life.

This is the problem I have, that they know a little boy is there, and they didn't do their best to keep him safe.

Both his mother and the police failed Lil man, I don't know why anyone would absolve the police just because they kid happened to have a crappy mom.

Last edited:
yall keep sayin she shouldnt have had her son with her, but shes in her house?

where she supposed to send him?

she know the police are outside to kill her

f a warrant they would did her like freddie gray or sandra bland

she woulda been sending that boy off to die alone

cuz the police woulda came in and killed him too

and said they feared for their lives over a 5 year old boy that was "reaching for something"

The police was there to ARREST her :lol:

She's on video saying "you gonna have to murder me, before you take me"

Wish granted.

Do yourself a favor and browse her gram....you'll get a better feel for the anger and animosity she had towards cops...granted you can't blame a black person for being angry, but she let her anger cloud her judgement to a point that she no longer cared for the well being of son....that's why I refuse to feel any sympathy for her.

View media item 2123758
What does this have to do with her being killed ? If she didn't shoot 1st then nothing really

The woman is an idiot that put her child in harms way, that still does not excuse the fact that the cops seemed disregard the little boys life.

This is the problem I have, that they know a little boy is there, and they didn't do their best to keep him safe.

Both his mother and the police failed Lil man, I don't know why anyone would absolve the police just because they kid happened to have a shirty mom.

Nah I said earlier the police could have had a hostage negotiator present....aside from that I just don't think this girl was gonna back down man, her head wasn't screwed on right....maybe they could have used non-lethal force, tear gas the room...I know it'll still cause the kid pain, but it would have been safer....regardless wether dead or alive, that boy was gonna end up with an absent mom because she was gonna have the book thrown at her....so while the police didn't exhaust all the options, ultimately she's to blame for the outcome of this.

What does this have to do with her being killed ? If she didn't shoot 1st then nothing really

I was t the one that brought up social media...dudes talmbout cops deleted her FB like they trying to cover up something....there is her Instagram which is pretty active.

so is she "an idiot" or did she have "mental issues"?

either way she aint have to die or her son get shot

blm isnt just for "respectable" blacks that get killed by police its for ALL black people that dont get the basic respect a human life should get

she didn't respect her life, let alone her sons life man.

I 1000000% agree with this, Steezy.

Both his mother and the police failed Lil man, I don't know why anyone would absolve the police just because they kid happened to have a crappy mom.

And I also 1000000% agree with this, because there may have been a way to handle things differently.

Another thing...

15wme7d.png

This man was the suspect in the Baltimore BK hostage situation from a few weeks back. He was brought to justice alive. It CAN be done.

I'm going to do a quick search to see if H2H King made a thread about this, or maybe it just didn't fit his narrative.

Last edited:

Both his mother and the police failed Lil man, I don't know why anyone would absolve the police just because they kid happened to have a shirty mom.

Nah I said earlier the police could have had a hostage negotiator present....aside from that I just don't think this girl was gonna back down man, her head wasn't screwed on right....maybe they could have used non-lethal force, tear gas the room...I know it'll still cause the kid pain, but it would have been safer....regardless wether dead or alive, that boy was gonna end up with an absent mom because she was gonna have the book thrown at her....so while the police didn't exhaust all the options, ultimately she's to blame for the outcome of this.

You say nah at the beginning of your paragraph, but do the same thing I say in my statement.

Putting all the blame on the other, while excusing the fact the cops did not expend their options.

The cops are to blame too, because they could have handled it differently, but chose not too.

The cops and the mother should not be held to the same standards. Lil man is mother less and in the hospital because neither his mom or the police cared about his safety.

They both failed him. Both.

You say nah at the beginning of your paragraph, but do the same thing I say in my statement.

Putting all the blame on the other, while excusing the fact the cops did not expend their options.

The cops are to blame too, because they could have handled it differently, but chose not too.

The cops and the mother should not be held to the same standards. Lil man is mother less and in the hospital because neither his mom or the police cared about his safety.

They both failed him. Both.

Agreed bro.

but having a mother fail her son, is far worst than the system failing him....but yeah they both really didn't give a **** about little man....he's the only real victim, you guys wanna ride for someone, ride for him....his mother? Nah...the cops? Nah.

Back
Top Bottom