Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

R-E-L-A-X
the kobe line will still be here when he retires.
Barkley penny and pipped all have new shoes and
kobe is better then all of them obviously.
And imagine the retro kobes we will get?

They gonna continue his line for sure. For me my favorite player is probably gonna be Russell Westbrook after Kobe retires. Obviously Kobe will remain my favorite player of all time.

finally found a store that has the Blackouts in a size 14. About to pick it up right now.

They said they'll let me use the bday coupon :smokin

Tried on my asg and I must say it's very narrow...... gunna loosen the laces. But I can already tell they are narrower then the 8 & 9

It takes some time for these shoes to be broken in.  Well in my experience anyway.

I wore them for the 4th time yesterday and they're constantly improving.  The cushioning does well for my knees and overall impact.  I still haven't pushed them too hard i.e. going for a dunk etc.. but probably in the next few wears this will be achievable. 

I'd be interested to see how the High's will perform.  I like having the ankle locked-down and supported.  I'd feel a bit more ruthless on the court, more reckless with pivoting, crossing over etc.  I think the little heel-slip issue will be mitigated with the Highs.

I loooove my Blue Lagoons for basketball.

Gonna either pick up the Blackouts this week or ID a pair for a league I'm playing in at the end of this month.

Last edited:
I loooove my Blue Lagoons for basketball.
That layer of fuse along the midsole also keeps your feet dry in four inches of slush.  (and yes, #NTdemim 
laugh.gif
)

Last edited:
Just wore my ASGs for the first time to the gym and they feel pretty damn great. Just worked out and hit the treadmill in them but they're very comfy after the initial break in that alleviated some of the tightness that seemed to be bothering my wide feet when I first put em on.

anyone watch the Kobe special On Shotime last night? I don't know what I'm going to do after he retires... who will my favorite player be? What kind of kicks will I wear? I'm blocking it out.

Its Lakers till I die but after kobe and the squad.

Russ and KD are the best duo since Kobe and Shaq. Really hope LA can steal one of them :nerd:.

In terms of kicks I wear all players JB, LBJ, KD etc so that's not an issue

Tried on my asg and I must say it's very narrow...... gunna loosen the laces. But I can already tell they are narrower then the 8 & 9
Thats funny. I tried them on today and they fit a little big. I could have even gone a size smaller but then they might've been too narrow. I've worn 11.5 in both the 8 and the 9s. The 8s fit the narrowest for me. I have SUPER wide feet btw.

so footlocker removes the coupon exclusion on the backouts to finally move a couple pairs and then put the exclusion back on 
mean.gif

Last edited:
i just want a red/black color way on these.....I see the potential and like the silhouette so far, just haven't been a fan of the color ways to this point.

Thats funny. I tried them on today and they fit a little big. I could have even gone a size smaller but then they might've been too narrow. I've worn 11.5 in both the 8 and the 9s. The 8s fit the narrowest for me. I have SUPER wide feet btw.

Best to stay TTS. Going down .5 is too narrow in the forefoot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom