Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

So these definitely run TTS? I have been thinking about pulling the trigger on an 11.5 but If they are definitely TTS that could be bad for business

performance wise i think the Xs would be better because of the soles. nothing really special about the 9s imo. 

performance wise i think the Xs would be better because of the soles. nothing really special about the 9s imo. 
Maybe 
smile.gif

Oh, I'm sure Nike will come up with some low top basketball shoe to take your hard earned money - they're good at that. Like others have said, probably Harden. I'm sure once he becomes more of a focus, all that tech Kobe's have will go to the next inline. Considering Harden plays in lows, he seems most logical... I would think?
Nike doesn't take your money. You give it to them. Don't make them seem like a villain when they create products that you voluntarily buy

Oh, I'm sure Nike will come up with some low top basketball shoe to take your hard earned money - they're good at that. Like others have said, probably Harden. I'm sure once he becomes more of a focus, all that tech Kobe's have will go to the next inline. Considering Harden plays in lows, he seems most logical... I would think?
Nike doesn't take your money. You give it to them. Don't make them seem like a villain when they create products that you voluntarily buy
No s**t Sherlock, quit taking things literally.  No one is calling them thieves or making them into villians. It was a tongue-in-cheek statement.  I really can't believe you even took that literally or even took to time to reply thinking it was a serious comment. If you need a translation, I was saying they make so many products that consumers want, we're willing to waste a lot of our money on them. My lord ... some of you people are really perplexing. I swear.

Last edited:
http://news.nike.com/news/nike-basketball-elite-series

The KOBE X Elite features a Nike Flyknit upper construction with dynamic Flywire technology for superior strength, breathability and support. The shoe is the first Flyknit basketball shoe constructed with recycled polyester yarn – each pair is knit with the equivalent of five recycled plastic bottles. Designer Eric Avar used a high-cut silhouette for proprioception. The KOBE X Elite’s dynamic traction, hybrid cushioning system (Lunarlon, Nike Zoom Air and Nike Free-inspired siping combined) and modern aesthetic result in a new standard for performance footwear.

Team Collection - April 18 

Elevate Collection - May 15

Rose Gold Collection - June 5

Last edited:
They looked exactly like the ones that leaked earlier. So plain too. Disappointed in the early pics

Back
Top Bottom