Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Just my opinion but this elite series is sorry as hell. Quote me on it.

I can go in on some more of these lows if need be now.

The Vino is up on Foot Locker Launch Locator. They look limited. I'm not sure if it's because of the early release. Thursday March 5th instead of the 7th.

Last edited:
Need that rose gold!! Looks like I may have been right about them going back to only having a few elite colorways [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I agree. We had 15 colorways of the Kobe 9 Elite High (not including NRGs). I can already tell we aren't getting that many this go around.

Last edited:
Loving the rose gold but does anybody have the pricing on these...If Nike is asking $275 for these I'll pass.

the teams..been waiting. will be had..id like an entirely black upper , white midsole and gum or black gum sole

Not sure if the team colourway is the chaos colourway 
eyes.gif
just needs some hits of red

Loving the rose gold but does anybody have the pricing on these...If Nike is asking $275 for these I'll pass.
I'm thinking $245 will be the number. Given that the non-FK line saw a $20 increase, I'm thinking the elites will see that same $20 increase. However, I could be wrong and Nike does go for $275. Then they can rest assured that I'm not copping a damned thing. Lol.

Last edited:
EHHHHH, I need to see the Rose Gold's in person but the rest still look cheap.  I dont care man the elite 9 highs were better looking than these. 

I wonder what's behind the tongue of the highs. I can see a little red stitching behind the tongue on the "Team Collection" pic, but can't make it out

Definitely agreed that the 9s were a lot better. I also like the 9 stitches (which he actually had) rather than the four. Looks horrible on back of both the regs and elites. They backs and midsoles are the pain points of the 10 IMO.

EHHHHH, I need to see the Rose Gold's in person but the rest still look cheap.  I dont care man the elite 9 highs were better looking than these. 
Man I was hoping for the turn on the highs.... 

A view with mine own eyes will be needed, I concur.

I'm thinking $245 will be the number. Given that the non-FK line saw a $20 increase, I'm thinking the elites will see that same $20 increase. However, I could be wrong and Nike does go for $275. Then they can rest assured that I'm not copping a damned thing. Lol.

PREACH! I really like the Rose Gold but I'm not trying to pay $300 for any shoe not hand made in Italy.

The Elite's represent several things  i've started to dislike about Nike.

...and yet i've got to have a pair. :-(

Back
Top Bottom