Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

On first look, I think the only ones I may cop are the Rose Golds. Not particularly a fan of the other two. Hopefully elite lows will be coming soon after.

I'll be getting the rose golds and the grey and green (sucker for grey kicks). Hate they're only releasing one each month. Definitely going to chill on these current lows and go nuts on FK.

The shoe is the first Flyknit basketball shoe constructed with recycled polyester yarn – each pair is knit with the equivalent of five recycled plastic bottles.
Good that Nike is using recycled materials, but that will probably be another price increase for us. :/

Well the elite X's seems like just pure flyknit without the fuse wrapping around the collar like the elite 9's, maybe the shoe will be lighter than the elite 9's imo. Better wait for the performance review on these 

I also wish the carbon fiber shank wasn't the same color on EVERY shoe. It'd be nice if it was the same color as the midsole.

Is it just me, or didn't the glue on the 9's under the flyknit kinda loosen up over time? They feel a lot softer now...

Need that rose gold!! Looks like I may have been right about them going back to only having a few elite colorways [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Not sure if the team colourway is the chaos colourway 
eyes.gif

Is it just me, or didn't the glue on the 9's under the flyknit kinda loosen up over time? They feel a lot softer now...

Yeah they do. Especially where your toes flex plus the lunar compresses down as well. Wish I had tried tts to see the difference. They do feel a little too loose at times.

Back
Top Bottom